+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 160 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1597

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for your teaching about the support and resistance strategy here.For me,I have ever used the support and resistance strategy there.I wish I can share it here.I may on a order 10 pips above the support line and 10 pips below the resistance line,which has helped me so much in my forex earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Trading Understanding Itself
    There are 2 types of Support and Resistance are generally continue to survive: a long-term and short term.
    Long-term support and resistance levels can be distinguished on the 1-hour or greater time frame. I usually start with a 4-hour time frame and the time frame down or up depending on the situation. Long-term support and resistance levels, the market conditions are laxed (long / loose / long), can be very good to get 100 + pips at a time, except under conditions described previously.

As you can see from the chart below, the region has been used as a good support and resistance in the past. Due to heavy influence on the market for several
    times before, a very high probability there are at prices that will bounce directly to it (bounce).
    The range of rates may be difficult to distinguish, as it can be rather wide. Viewing the most recent reactionary level, one can determine that the most relevant measures price is 102.74 to 102.60. In this case 15 pips price range is expected to rise, as is the case, immediately from 102.73.
    Support and resistance is of course the best trading strategy in forex trading but let me ask you a question here, if from your chart you see that the area has been holding for some time and you decided to go long, what if support is broker and it keeps on falling how would you know that this point is valid.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yuuppz, in addition to fundamental strategy, the strategy of using support and resistance that is the one of my favorite strategies I just have not been able to master the fundamental strategy so I just use the second alternative, I like it because we can provide a reference point at the man we need put SL and TP

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member live101 is an unknown quantity at this point live101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello frinds, This is Rabbi Chowdhury and i am come back again. I am here to give you some good information about different subject. visit Thiis is one of the best website where you get every information about gift in singapur. So visit it.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think Trading based on Support and Resistance is the very best way we can trade in other to earn the best profit out of the forex market because with support and resistance you can know the best point to buy or sell once you can get the direction of the market and a confirmation is the very best way to trade and earn profit.

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by da2ng1 View Post
    for trading based to support and resistance we must learn about movement market with eery time frame, because every time frame has differnt movement. if the movement has equal it can we use for make open position.
    - The substrates and the strength represents key points on the market or vendors and buyers meet. Representing sellers and buyers respond to the request. Its fields are readily available and trace through a trading platform.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your helpful thread ..

Yes support and resistance is the best way to trade at all times .you can make a good profit with this simple strategy .

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    support aur resistence ko samjhna bahut zaruri hota hai forex trading me
    support aur resistence ke hisab se kayi log traading karte hai..ye kafi safe tarika hai market se paise kamane ka
    lekin akyi bar ye stratgeis bekar ho jati hai..islikye iske stah stah aur cheezo pe bhi dhyan dena chahaiye
    We should learn the details of support and resistance levels. This knowledge is really important to help us make an intelligent decision to enter the trades. But it's a tricky calculation. We need to learn carefully.
    Support and resistance trading technique is very basic and the most popular trading technique. This technique is used in a variety of commercial markets. It is very simple to follow and understand.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its good if the trend is trading side way and its good to open buy in support area and sell in resistance area. In this way you can maximize your profit potential. Also just make sure that your SL and your TP is base on pivot price. Because this is the most center price so you must know that pivot price the the price that most likely will be hit. that's why its better that you going to put your TP in or near the pivot price.
    So far its working for me and if in case theirs a break out then you need to put your SL 25 to 35 pips over the support or resistance level depending if your in buy or sell position.

Member hisoka is an unknown quantity at this point hisoka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    to determine areas of support and resistnace properly requires a long training, so if you have advanced, we can use a small Sl and can maximize profit.
    every successful trader using this method. yes support and resistance is required for entry to a trade for good traders. before entering a trade to calculate support and resistance can make some pips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 160 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)