+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1597

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear , for getting support and resistance . you can use indicator and if you be good trader so you will find support and resistance where. you can take from your relationship trade practically.

Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trading based on support and resistence kio k is main tradrt ko market ko samjny main sani ho jati hy or is main trader trading skills or style ko improve krny ka chance bhi melta hy is lea trade ko technical analyze krna chahea or is main support and resistence o bhi use krna chahea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like this ...basic trading with support and resistent.. how to find search resistent and support...sir for search valid resistent what tf ?

Senior Member waqar arif will become famous soon enough waqar arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Making Money and Basis of All Strategies
    Throughout my years of trading, I have been fortunate to have some good experience and there are two important conclusions:
    1.Trading as a fixed income instrument is not a painful process if you know what you're doing
    2.Trading could be a very painful process if you listen to the wrong information
    New Trader suffered severe losses because they do not understand what drives
    market and how to react to a particular outcome. When trying to learn, a lot of information out there that contain good things that are not beneficial and profitable to produce even a disaster. This article is intended to provide
    one winning strategy, that gives a very high win percentage, not using indicators, and simple to learn and diiikuti. It is also intended to provide information about market movements and how they generally operate in conjunction with this strategy, because that probalistik
    The most widely used and followed.
    I will describe my own abbreviated trading plan, making it easier for penyan dimahami through explanation and examples as to how I do long-term trading and intraday.
    Before you read, I encourage you to look at an overview of inter-bank market and how it works. It confuses me that most retail traders out there do not have a clue about this structure, and no wonder why so many of them lose money on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.
    Understand what you tradingkan before you trade, and then proceed to the next stage.
    yes it is a very useful strategy to have support of the trend lines and the support and resistance level.. couple with channels so all of them are very useful and i use all of these strategies to have some nice profit going on for myself.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Finding and updating support and resistance levels is among the principal jobs that technical analysts do. A support level (SL) is the cost at which securities which are dropping in value are expected to bounce back. A resistance level (RL) is the reverse, and is the expected price where securities climbing up hit a ceiling and are unable to climb further.

Why each stock has these support and resistance levels and the way to determine them is really a complex subject which is made harder by the truth that these markers tend to shift over time. Let's try a easy explanation 1st involving investor psychology, just before obtaining to the technical jargon. Assume that an investor buys a share for $100.

Let's say the share climbs up to $120 but before the investor can offload the share, it drops back down to $110. Now it starts going up once more, and when it reaches $120 the investor has to think about whether or not it is going to drop back down and if so, wouldn't it be far better to offload it just before it drops? Because a entire lot of folks face the exact same concern and actually do offload it at $120, the cost drops again.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each breakout level imposed on the reaction of news, or various other influences. This is important in each timeframe to gauge the current market conditions and good judgments in deciding whether or not the level should be maintained.

Senior Member roncos is on a distinguished road roncos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to determine suport and resistance usually say to use:
    candle sticks, and Bolling fibonancy bands
    hopefully there are seniors who will add and give lessons

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually start with a 4-hour time frame and the time frame down or up depending on the situation. Long-term support and resistance levels, the market conditions are laxed (long / loose / long), can be very good to get 100 + pips at a time,

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azharfx2 View Post
    yes sure you can make the same thread and continue this. some member will learn even me. agar support reiss tence thikse sikha jaye to exact point dhundne me asani hote he. trade karne me bas support aur resis tence hi most of time kam karte hei par agar wo accha point ho tabhi.
    pivot points and the trendline is a good indicator to see the movement of the trend, we can open a position in the support and resistance levels, use money management 2 persenr for safety margin, support and resistance levels are very nice to look at trends in the pivot

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes sure you can make the same thread and continue this. some member will learn even me. agar support reiss tence thikse sikha jaye to exact point dhundne me asani hote he. trade karne me bas support aur resis tence hi most of time kam karte hei par agar wo accha point ho tabhi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 160 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)