+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 160 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1597

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as am really concerned i think the best way to trade and earn profit is when we get to Trading based on Support and Resistance because with Support and Resistance we can always get the entry and exit point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and Resistance, Supply and Demand area, Fibonacci, Round Number and many other commonly are also called as Psychological Level Point. The show us the important level of price. But, trading is not all about at which level a trader must place an entry, but also when and which direction.
    So, for me, the each SnR, S/D can not stand alone to become a real profitable system. They still need another factor to fulfill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saimun Ahamed View Post
    Yes brother i believe that Support and Resistance strategy is a strong and profitable strategy.I use an indicator for find Support and Resistance point.It's show me Support and Resistance point easily.Thanks brother.
    for indicator in my chart just use a horizontal line, but is powerfull.
    also for support and resistance with the round number,,, its very good

Banned Saimun Ahamed is an unknown quantity at this point Saimun Ahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother i believe that Support and Resistance strategy is a strong and profitable strategy.I use an indicator for find Support and Resistance point.It's show me Support and Resistance point easily.Thanks brother.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,311 Times in 819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Making Money and Basis of All Strategies
    Throughout my years of trading, I have been fortunate to have some good experience and there are two important conclusions:
    1.Trading as a fixed income instrument is not a painful process if you know what you're doing
    2.Trading could be a very painful process if you listen to the wrong information
    New Trader suffered severe losses because they do not understand what drives
    market and how to react to a particular outcome. When trying to learn, a lot of information out there that contain good things that are not beneficial and profitable to produce even a disaster. This article is intended to provide
    one winning strategy, that gives a very high win percentage, not using indicators, and simple to learn and diiikuti. It is also intended to provide information about market movements and how they generally operate in conjunction with this strategy, because that probalistik
    The most widely used and followed.
    I will describe my own abbreviated trading plan, making it easier for penyan dimahami through explanation and examples as to how I do long-term trading and intraday.
    Before you read, I encourage you to look at an overview of inter-bank market and how it works. It confuses me that most retail traders out there do not have a clue about this structure, and no wonder why so many of them lose money on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.
    Understand what you tradingkan before you trade, and then proceed to the next stage.
    Trading based on support and resistance is good but is not too good because you will always be in two minds
    1.) to Buy and sell when the price breaks resistance or support.
    2.) And sometimes the price reverses down back or up from resistance or support.

You don't know from which support and resistance the price will reverse and which support or resistance the price will break.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes based on my understanding i think trading based on the Support and Resistance is the best because with Support and Resistance we can always get the entry and the exit point out of the forex market so trading with Support and Resistance give best option

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Almost all successful trader handle such a. Yeah support as well as strength is actually highest needed to help access to a business for high-quality traders. Ahead of entry to one business calculates your daily assistance and then protection may produce several pips.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alam847 View Post
    Support and resistance is simple at which price failed to break easily during previous trading sessions. The large the time frames on which the support point appears , the strong support.
    trading sessions Forex market , analyzing Support and resistance trading is very important for trading experience trading sessions, analyze the forex market conditions for trading

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and Resistance based trading strategy is a very good strategy.I tried different kind of indicators but to me support and resistance based strategy gives correct predication then other.Not all the time but most often it gives good result.I use fibonessi and pivot point to determine support and resistance level.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Supports and resistance and aid us in determining the correct bullet points of ebtres and exit the Forex market, what are the best method.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 160 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)