+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 658 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    Most of them trade wtih eurusd as it is the first pair and most of brokers offers low spread.
    I like eurjpy and its my favorite pair.It has 3spreads and i like it very much since it has a good price movement and i find most of my trades winning in this pair.
    Currently eurjpy has a very slow movement and the trend is not confirmed due to economic position of Japan.Eurusd is the best pair due to lower spread , higher liquidity and greater pip movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is EUR/USD. I have started my forex trading with this pair, although I am also trading other pairs but this is my favorite pair. I like it very much because it has a low spread and its analysis is comparatively easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that it has some less Up and Downs as all JPY pairs are some what more volatile than any other pairs. We see their range for day trading is around 200 pips.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of them trade wtih eurusd as it is the first pair and most of brokers offers low spread.
    I like eurjpy and its my favorite pair.It has 3spreads and i like it very much since it has a good price movement and i find most of my trades winning in this pair.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite pairs are GBPUSD and EURJPY.
    I find them simple and they help me to achieve my weekly targets.
    Moreover EUR pair has a large movement in news releases so i trade with them and sometimes they make a movement of 300pips per day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite definitely EUR/USD, then second will be GBP/USD, both are daily traded and have tons of news, another thing is the spread is relatively lower than any other currency

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you not trade other currecny instead silver ? anyway i think if its give you consistent profit then its ok and i am fully agree you about your last line which is really need to make consistent profit from any particular currency pairs of metal.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I also liked the USDJPY pairs, not too volatile.
    and I usually analyze it in the morning. so it is possible I get a profit early in the day.
    yes brother you are correct . gbp/usd sometime have great movement and sometime its hard to understand and for this i am trading three pairs and when i dont find any entry point in gbp/usd then i try to others eur/usd and aud /usd and when the contrary pairs is same then its become some easy to analysis.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rohi View Post
    I love eur/usd bcz up/down ziada hota ha agr profit ma pair ha tu thaik agar loss ma ha tu kuch dair wait karlo bcz ye pair same day trend reverse karta ha.
    I am trading in the EURUSD as this gives us t he good opportunity to make profits if we are able to do the correct study as well as analysis from the markets. So it is imperative to look into the long term perspective and then only decide which pair would be more suitable and the ability to make profits out of it will be more for a trader.

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    I love eur/usd bcz up/down ziada hota ha agr profit ma pair ha tu thaik agar loss ma ha tu kuch dair wait karlo bcz ye pair same day trend reverse karta ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 658 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)