+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 658 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 606 656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Junior Member forech is on a distinguished road forech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    favorite pairs are EUR/USD .it has low spread,bez i like it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your margin is your trading amount that is borrowed fund why your free margin is the available margin when you subtract your equity from your margin that is the difference between your margin and free margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    i have 3 pairs that are my favorite because the high movement and my good technical analysis skills for these pairs. the pairs are EUR/USD, EUR/JPY and XAU/USD
    if I only use the gbp / usd and usd / chf trade because I feel that in this trade I have the ability and I am already familiar with the trade using this pair and I hope this will be the pair that gives me the advantage

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have 3 pairs that are my favorite because the high movement and my good technical analysis skills for these pairs. the pairs are EUR/USD, EUR/JPY and XAU/USD
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your favorite pair?

what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    My favorite is EURUSD. because its moving average is nice. and i think most of the trader like it.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I favour to use arrange which is fluctuative sufficiency so it's ameliorate if the couplet could run upwardly and downward so umteen times because we can accept advantages from its defecation if we had good psychotherapy. And also, it's gambler to use duad which has low spreads and many traders who utilised it. I chose EUR/USD and GBP/USD as my favourite.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favourite pair is eur/usd. may be because i am just a beginner and i like trading with safest pair there in the market. getting news of this pair is really easy and its popular among many traders too.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly correct friend and for this i am trading four pairs from my staring of forex trading . its true when there is no opportunity to enter in one pairs then another give us chance but i think its not good concentrate to many pairs

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my judgment pair EUR / USD is my pick pair, ..because seen from a rattling gargantuan movements and afford it to good a lot as advisable, and is the most lasting pair of front

Member onbtavptbav is an unknown quantity at this point onbtavptbav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sapna View Post
    yeah good, i think also we must learn the multi pair, so if we feel difficult to making analysis in it pair, we can do analysis in the other pair.
    that is the advantage when we are learn many pair.. i advice for beginner trader to learn until three pairs, and do it well for that, and also you must know the character of the pairs.
    I'm not agree with you sapna the traders should focus in only pairs and studies it very much to able to generate some profit from it and if the traders concentrate in many pairs he will feel confused really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 556 of 658 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 554 555 556 557 558 566 606 656 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)