+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 658 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many currency pairs in the forex market to transact well on the trading platform. But I prefer to work with EUR / USD pair. This is a good couple I think in the forex market to trade well and it is the most suitable partner for me. and I agree with you that in my business when forex trading I prefer euros pair / usd pair because this pair is very safe for beginner traders in forex business. because we can get many opportunities to make a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before my favorite couple is eurusd and gbpusd.but since europe crisis started l is looking for new partner .eurusd is no longer stable and not trsuted as before. so my latest best pair is AUDUSD, and NZDUSD we can also add EURJPY and GBPJPY. The main reason is that this couple makes a very clear and big movement every day. And they work very well with indicators. and EUR / USD which is my favorite pair. Because it's active in every session and has a low spread. All major currency pairs are based on eur / usd.Changes in Europe and the United States happens all the time and are easy to make a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a number of pairs in the Forex trading market on which you can trade and earn profits accordingly but the my most favorite pair is EUR/USD and EUR/JPY. I have learned some strategies of these pairs and i do trade according to my strategy on these pairs. EUR/JPY is one of the best pair to trade and if you got some strategy about that particular pair, you would really love to trade on this pair. I mostly trades on these pairs to earn profits from the Forex trading market.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everything is the same pair. There is no couple I do not like, it's just that I often pair pair enter eur / usd and gbp pair / usd, sometimes I run a pair of gold or oil. But there are times when I run a pair of usd / jpy. Everything I do is based on a good market or not. and my favorite pair is eur / usd.because it has a big movement so i can earn a quick earnings.news from eur / usd also available. this helps me predict the movement.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes good, I think we also have to learn multi pair, so if we find it difficult to make analysis in the pair, we can do the analysis on the other pair.
    it is an advantage when we learn a lot of couples .. I advise for beginner traders to learn up to three pairs, and do well for it, and also you must know the couple characters. and I trade mostly on eur / usd. these are the most popular couples and have a good amount of top and bottom! if you can get a trend, you can make good money!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many forex give more people an opportunity to invest because I like to invest USD for EUR exchange rate movements because it has a significant, and have forex opportunities sudh senadainya we can consistently do not have to find another job and work for others because here is the source of money . and most people may see the same love as me and I really like the activity on the EUR / USD pair, since the pair is distributed isolate lowercase, also the average occurrence of 75 to 100 pips per day governing the author's rule if the trend can stretch 200 pips a day. so it is possible to make a profit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and I are accustomed to appreciating the EURJPY because it offers a lot of variety as well as high volatility but now certain JPY is also strong. along with a very easy movement, enjoy it accustomed. so now my spouse and I are returning to EURUSD because this is my first favorite currency. and my favorite partner is Eur / usd, because this couple is included in the main couple, in the main pair I will get more news information on many sites and tv forex. so I would very easily understand that it is a real condition.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stock market, I can not tell you exactly how many different but very large titles. For you it is a lot of investment opportunities, which degrade the quality of your position. Forex, there are only 8 main pairs. Other options are available to you but it's easier for you to choose from beliefs. You can follow the evolution of all the major pairs, something that is impossible in the stock market and good for me I prefer Euro and USD .bcoz this lucky couple for me and I looked at this couple. When this pair can move or go down then we can take advantage to move after analyzing money market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support to use a setting that is fluctuating enough so that it improves if the stanza can run up and down so umil times because we can benefit from defecation if we have good psychotherapy. Also, it is a gambler to use duads that have low spreads and many traders use them. I choose EUR / USD and GBP / USD as my favorite.
    and before my favorite couple is eurusd and gbpusd.but since the europe crisis started l was looking for new partner .eurusd is no longer stable and not trsuted as before. so my latest best pair is AUDUSD, and NZDUSD we can also add EURJPY and GBPJPY. The main reason is that this couple makes a very clear and big movement every day. And they work very well with indicators.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to yang aus For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pairs are EU, GU, and AU. Several times I trade on this couple because all of this is related to USD. I think if there are some losses then it also remains a favorite pair because in forex every day we can not get a profit. Because I got a lot of advantages from this couple. may be, tomorrow I choose other couples as a favorite pair, depending on the signal given. Every Eur / Usd couple is really great and I'm also one of my favorite couples.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 658 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)