+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 658 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member clasmerry is an unknown quantity at this point clasmerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trade many pair but well i started learning from eur/usd and also gbp/usd and these both are my pick pairs coz there is a lot of excitement that i find while trading in them and also the way changes in it thatch a lot and also a lot advantageous to wee shrimp period fast profit's from M1.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is pair is eur/usd and gbp/usd. Wink i start trading with eur/usd thats how this is my favourite and i am still continue with this pair. and the other is gbp/usd. gbp usd ka ek cheez accha he ki ye pair eur/usd ke jaisa chalta he . or iska up and down hota rehta he. and the GBPUSD, because this pair has a very rapid movement, and also has a very large range, so I can get a very large profit.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

for me i like to trading in GBP/jpy.

because i start my forex learing with this pair..and many time i cover my loss with this pair another thing this pair is also have high up and down
    i find it make profit quickly and make over money in the small time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading pair is anything usd and the best for me is the use of EUR and any other pair such as AUD,JPY ,USD and GBP they do work out right and the best thing to know when we are trading forex we have to be sure of a lot of things that make it better for us

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the major currency pairs are my favourite but at the moment I seem to have been trading a lot more of the gbpusd than any other currency pair and I think this is due to the better volatility on that pair at the moment compared to the other pairs.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my point of view and experience EUR / USD best ha ye kafi asaan bi ha ur har new biee ise use karen is se kafi faida hota ha q ke ye aek simple pair ha ur is ko use karne mai itni mushkelat bi ni hoten,,,,,

Member khan Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point khan Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends har forex trader ka apna favourate pair hota ha. main forex ke demo account main trading kar raha hon or mera favourate currency pair EUR/USD ha. or main is pair main hi demo practice kar raha hon. or mujhe is ke bare main kafi experience ho raha ha.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think there is any favorght trading pair for me there is a chance that when you trade forex we have to be able to know a lot of things we have to really think of the pair itself,but recenty GBP has destroyed everything so its better to look for something of the right process

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    wase tuh mare hisab se euro usd gbp usd pair v theek hai jis mai app achi trading kar paye ge app koi v major pair mai trade karte hai app acha profit bana sakte hai kyuki jeh pairs ki moving theek hoti hai jo koi v trader es ko samj sakta hai es layi mara tuh major pair fav hai ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me favourite pair jo hai wo eur/jpy ka hai kyunki esme market volatile bhi rehta hai aur trader ko esme acha eentry miljaata hai to wo kaafi earn esme kar sakta hai,trader ko esme apna jada dhyaan dena chahiye..

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Preferably I trade the major currency pairs as they offer low spread but at the moment I trade GBPUSD most because currently it has the most volatility and average daily high to low pip distance which is great for trading trend and breakout strategy.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 658 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)