+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 496 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4955

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Banned mohammed bawaaneh is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed bawaaneh's Avatar
    Thanks
    realy thank you soo mvch i have at least 3 of them but hope if you can give me many solves to let it rubesh and be a good traders realy thanks alot foq this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member namrood is an unknown quantity at this point namrood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the new trader its very important to go for the trading with the patience and they need to take experience and for that they must go for the demo practice and get win here with that experience.
    If my posts are heplful, please thank for me !

Senior Member msdf999004 is an unknown quantity at this point msdf999004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.long remidy is not good. for all newbie trader i have advice, before you enter this bussines, you should make money management.Good luck..............................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    5. Lack of "patience" and "discipline."

While these two virtues are over-worked and very often mentioned when determining what unsuccessful trader's lack, not many will argue with their merits. Indeed. Don't trade just for the sake of trading or just because you haven't traded for a while. Let those very good trading "set-ups" come to you, and then act upon them in a prudent way. The market will do what the market wants to do--and nobody can force the market's hand.

6. Trading against the trend--or trying to pick tops and bottoms in markets.

It's human nature to want to buy low and sell high (or sell high and buy low for short-side traders). Unfortunately, that's not at all a proven mean of making profits in futures trading. Top pickers and bottom-pickers usually are trading against the trend, which is a major mistake.
    this two makes me loser maximum times. I can't stop my trading from this and lost lot of money regularly. After losing continuously six months, now I can make some profit after avoiding these mistakes

Member farukfx is an unknown quantity at this point farukfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya it is a good thread..i agree with it..most important are maintain discipline and proper money management...If you are able to spend your money in good deals in good time, you will get good result ................

Banned sameerdurrani is an unknown quantity at this point sameerdurrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have appropriately outlined a very good point and which beginners regularly make. previously I used to delay for the dropping business to opposite and create earnings but in most of the events, i reduce big. so its better to set stop-loss in every business we create to reduce of losses

Senior Member emo is an unknown quantity at this point emo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Already the mistakes that traders who lose these mistakes is the most important not to use stop-loss buying and selling and also because of greed

Senior Member pjamiama is an unknown quantity at this point pjamiama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 1% margin is not good minimum the 5% margin is better.The Main thing is this if you are trading with a good money management and always you learn from yours mistakes,The one thing which is I must say please apply the stop lossing really !!

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is business and every business has it`s drawons , and forex trading is not easy at all , and you will not make money very fast out of the forex market . because forex trading it is not that easy so be careful .

Senior Member rabbi89 is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Achieving success in futures trading requires avoiding numerous pitfalls as much, or more, than it does seeking out and executing winning trades. In fact, most professional good indian good forum

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

at the longer-term weekly or monthly chart for that same market can reveal a completely different perspective. It is prudent to examine longer-term charts, for that bigger-picture perspective, when contemplating a trade. good like forex forum indian thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 496 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)