+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 496 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Mistakes Traders Make (newbie just look it).

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most common mistakes people do is not disciplined by a trading plan that is owned, can not control emotions, often make the same mistake, etc., should we be learning from those mistakes so that next trading better. and i think that on the what the mistake that the newbie trader also make also including the greedy , be4casue the greedy is also make us got the mistake and make u got the failed when we are trading on the forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You shouldn�t want to get rich quickly, You shouldn�t make decisions randomly, Be careful not to use too much leverage, You should use stop loss orders, You should take emotion out of your trading, Discipline helps you make the most of trading, You should manage your money, You should learn your market, You should monitor your positions, You should develop a trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with point no. 7. I have lost many dollars when I failed to close my position. When I had loss, I stayed long in the position thinking the trends will go in my favor and I will make profits. But in the end the trends just got worse and worse which lead me to huge loss. and yes vikas i agree these are great tips, really great tips ; even i thought i will be a millionaire overnight and started taking a lot of risks along the way, but even after 6 years i am at the same place where i began, but if i had followed the tips then my life would have been different

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Al the trader do the same mistake about strategy and out of 100% 5% traders are making money and in my experience 95% of the traders are lossing money due to the common mistakes let alone true what you say, in the trade we should always adhere to our trading rule, without following the rule we will easily get caught up in greed, so we tend to trade with passion and emotion to get a big profit quickly while one of the most common mistakes newbies make is to let emotions get into their trading and also guessing where the market will had.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Achieving success in futures trading requires avoiding numerous pitfalls as much, or more, than it does seeking out and executing winning trades. In fact, most professional traders will tell you that it's not any specific trading methodologies that make traders successful, but instead it's the overall rules to which those traders strictly adhere that keep them "in the game" long enough to achieve success.so it,s news very possible,i like foex. Good thread, bro. I fully agree with you. I think that you would be the employee and also the supervisor accountable for the actual item would be the toughest occupation to manage your self and also to function based on strategy and also the theory of the provided.we cant just count on our mistakes we can just relay on the experience..Nice trades, friend.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear aap nay buhat achy points note kiya han koi bhe trader aap k points par amal kar k loss say bach kar profit hasil kar sakta hay trade may yeh common mistakes han aur koi bhe mistake loss ke waja banti hay is liay in points ko apny mind may rakhna chaiya ta k aap bhe achi trade kar k profit hasil kar sakian

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah dear i agree with you you tell us in a clear way i think if newbies look this thread and follow it then they can easily be a successful trader if we want to be a rich man by the earning of forex then we must avoid these mistakes we can be good trader easily Thanks for this kind of a valuable post. I think it should be useful to the newbies like me. Among the many mistakes I think the foremost necessary might function as the learning half. While not learning in case somebody starts the trading he won't survive. Thus anyone should discover the Forex prior to beginning it.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dede oioi View Post
    My dear sir main khod he abhi Forex trading business mein new comer ho mane Forex trading business ko isi month he join kia hai aur mujhe is k bary mein knowledge aur experience hasil nahi hai abhi tak.main abhi Forex trading business k bary mein knowledge aur experience hasil ker raha ho taky main koi mistakes na karo. Or not disciplined trading system with a rule but it make them being the failed trader on here namely I realize that forex is not the place to get rich quick, In forex market it is true that more than 95 % traders fail and the most common reasons for their losses are lack of knowledge , abilities and skills , inability to control their emotions, no practice in demo account and lack of patience and discipline that is In forex trading what is important is strategy.
    ट्रेडिंग योजना। मेरे पास पहले से एक व्यापारिक योजना थी लेकिन इसे करना बंद कर दिया या कुछ भी पालन किया क्योंकि मैंने इसे याद किया था। ट्रेडिंग प्लान प्रत्येक व्यापारी के लिए एक अच्छा उपकरण है क्योंकि यह उन्हें सख्त होने में मदद कर सकता है और बस उनकी योजना का पालन करना चाहिए और इससे विचलित नहीं होना चाहिए। यह आपको अपने व्यापार में कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए सतर्क भी रखता है। और मैं वहाँ गया था। जब मैंने पहली बार विदेशी मुद्रा शुरू की, तो मैंने खुद को हमेशा भाग्यशाली पाया।

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear sir main khod he abhi Forex trading business mein new comer ho mane Forex trading business ko isi month he join kia hai aur mujhe is k bary mein knowledge aur experience hasil nahi hai abhi tak.main abhi Forex trading business k bary mein knowledge aur experience hasil ker raha ho taky main koi mistakes na karo. Or not disciplined trading system with a rule but it make them being the failed trader on here namely I realize that forex is not the place to get rich quick, In forex market it is true that more than 95 % traders fail and the most common reasons for their losses are lack of knowledge , abilities and skills , inability to control their emotions, no practice in demo account and lack of patience and discipline that is In forex trading what is important is strategy.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear alatnillat in circulation and a lot of people tampering with it is calculated in Forex or play a game and is a guest but you are the worker and the manager responsible for the piece are the hardest profession to control yourself and to work according to plan and the principle of a given. Oh amazing brother, this is really a good one to give help to the newbies. The above 10 mistakes you have mentioned are the most common mistakes that every third new person commits even when i started it i also commit one of these. I like your one of the above like trading against the trend, this is the most dangerous mistake in my point of view. New traders should read this that they will not commit these again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 496 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)