+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 694 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is dependant on the situation of the market . if the market is volatile it is better to stay away and wait for thetrend to establish where as if market is slow then going for medium term is good in most circumstances.
    Scorpian Trader

Senior Member azharfx is on a distinguished road azharfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai daily trading passand karta ho kiyun k me beginner ho aur mai chata ho k bhot sara knowledge aur experience hasil karo aur aik expert trader ban jayo daily trading say bhot kuch seeknay ko milta he aur bhot ziada profit kamany k moqay milty he
    if you like my post then click on Thanks

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    it depends upon the trader and always on the market because sometimes we will see some sudden changes which don't allows us to open any position , so i must say that it always depends upon the market.
    agree with you.actually mujhe lagta hai, newbies ko market full time watching nehi karna chahiye.agar watching karna hai to kar sakta hai.ledkin watching karte samay emotion attack kar sakte hai.ek accha trader sahi samay ashe risk istemal karega trading k liye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sabbir20 is an unknown quantity at this point sabbir20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the advisable allegeable strategy of forex mart..
    Every merchandiser should act for swell possibleness and then line accordingly..
    Otherwise you give surely get things in unjustness path.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends upon the trader and always on the market because sometimes we will see some sudden changes which don't allows us to open any position , so i must say that it always depends upon the market.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    its right that we trade when our trading indicator give signal.
    i am doing scalping trading in demo account and i feel when i trade with indicator signal i got profit and when i trade without signal i got loss.
    so for making profit wait and enter at right time.
    there is to type trader in forex the first type of thrader start trading at any time trying to predict the direction of the pair for the surrent time and try to exit the deal at the max profit or mini loss and the second type waite some special situation in the chart to enter the deal with stop loss and take profit orders.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by new View Post
    dear forex mei kisi se galti na ho aisa ho nai sakta bade se bada trader galti karta hain humari galti se hum kafi kuch sikhte hain forex mei galtiya karna bhi kafi jaruri hain galtiyo par deyan dena chahiye galti pe galti hoti rahi to jaldi ap apne sara balce khatm kar denge
    janta hu mera bhi, ledkin eske matlab e to nehi k hum galti kare then usko ehsaas kare and galti se trading sikhe? trading samaj ne k liye to forum,books or bohoot sare way hay.so gulti he keu?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sami View Post
    we would like to make earn a lot money from forex trading .for this reason we want trade every day .but it is not wise to traders .
    it is very good decision to trade Tuesday to fry day .
    forex me har trader zada se zada paisa kamana chahata hai aur issi wajah se wo zada se zada trading bhi karne ki koshish karta hai
    lekin ye soch leke trading karna bahut nuksan de sakta hai kyunki forex market me tabhi koi trade open karna chahaiye jab aapko surity ho ki wo trade aapko fayda de sakta hai..zabardasti kari hui trading aa[ko hamesha nuksan hi degi

Banned sami is an unknown quantity at this point sami's Avatar
    Thanks
    we would like to make earn a lot money from forex trading .for this reason we want trade every day .but it is not wise to traders .
    it is very good decision to trade Tuesday to fry day .

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    better to wait until the indicator shows the signal to open trading positions rather than having to force yourself to trade every day ..
    psychological trading will be maintained if I just wait for the open position trading signals corresponding rule that I have made

+ Reply to Thread
Page 586 of 694 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 686 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)