+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 694 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginner the daily trading is difficult i think wait the time of chances is better than the daily trading that expose me for loss the money or if trade daily trade to target few points and the type of trading is depend on the presence of chances in market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member etoir is an unknown quantity at this point etoir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i trade every day it is good for me to get profit up and down on chart movement, i know what i have to do and i accept the bad result just make less prospect of loss and start gain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya its depend a lot on the timeframe a trader use for trading. you can get different signal in differnt chart so your analysis must be good enough to identify the trend

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily trading very much possible for the full time traders who have enough time to follow the market and different currency pairs movement. It is true that there is lot of volatility is there in Major pairs but again trading them daily requires equal effort from the traders else he will suffer loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    i think its better to wait to good opportunity to enter the trade because its true not every time market give us opportunity and if we have particular session then its may not give chance some day . so better to wait and look for opportunity.
    we carry out every day trade or just wait it out it's the same thing in my opinion
    because it's all just keep taking advantage of distinguishing the relaxed and emotions when trading

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya every trader should trade according to the situation in the market. if he has to wait for proper entry point then he must wait otherwise he may suffer loss

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya sometimes we have to wait for proper entry point and exit point. because if you entry and exit point is proper then only you can good and consistent profit

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excellent my friend. I think those traders who want more and more without knowing their target level are losing the money in forex because forex is not so easy as we think. just set your target and after getting the target do the rest.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right and i too think that on daily basis we can get some good chances to enter in the market then to get some good profit but for this we have to watch the market for some time carefully with clever eyes.

Member abdur is an unknown quantity at this point abdur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one should continuously keep en eye on the fluctuations of the market whether one does some trading or not...
    because if we start trading we will immediately notice the changing trends and plan in a better way.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 581 of 694 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)