+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 694 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 6937

Thread: Trading every day,or wait.

Junior Member saharia is an unknown quantity at this point saharia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere hisab se hume din mai modest trade karna chaye agar aap peak patronage karne jayege toh kidar na kidar fas jate hai isliye from my opnion we should do inferior trading as untold as fermentable
    mai har roz 1 exchange kartha chaye usmai deprivation ho ya acquire in framework kabhi medium mujhe koi communicate miltha hai toh 1 se jada class kartha hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned max80 is an unknown quantity at this point max80's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometime i am trading everyday but most of time i am trading only when i get signal. i am wait for just signal i think signal is best to earn more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hotgun View Post
    Advantages of pieces that we do not need pshycologi in our trade. the other it is not necessary to predict the market to open posisition
    You don't need psychology in your trade, but you do need it to execute your trade properly -- a.k.a according to your rules.

And it's quite funny to say that you don't need to predict the market to open a position because if so, then you are just guessing.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh ek bahut hi achha sawal ahin. jiska jawab bahut kam ka hoga.. jaise agar app continue loss face kar te hain to app ko salah di jata hain ki app rest loo. thik ussi tarah .. agar app continue profit kar rahe hain to app ko rest lena cahhiye. to natiza kya nikla ..ki daily trade karna thik nahi.. means app ek din puri analysis karte ahin to dusra din trade karte ahian aur achha income kart ehain .so givne ur time to analysis.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    We have to go for the trading everyday also we have to go with the patience and so that we can make the right way to trade here and can win lot here in real.We have to follow the news to get win here.
    anyways I think a real trader will know when the time is right to trade and when to stop, so all decisions are in their hands, and we as traders can only try to remain patient in many ways if it is wrong.

Junior Member zahid13 is on a distinguished road zahid13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't trade everyday day.because some time the business may reverse to you. in saturday or when the industry start on wednesday its more desire that do not business on that times. business only when you validate delay and business.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for the trading everyday also we have to go with the patience and so that we can make the right way to trade here and can win lot here in real.We have to follow the news to get win here.

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its depending on your profession.
    If you could manage time then ok.
    But it have some danger too.
    If u always stay infront of your computer its may influence you to make some wrong trade.So I think analyse the market and go for a long trdae.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends only from you and your time.If you have much free time and forex is your full-time job you can trade every day.If you have already a full-time job and forex is only a hobby for you,you can trade in some days.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think daily trade is risky. i always wait for a good signal and when i found a strong news and signal then i trade. so we should wait. but if you have good knowledge and lots of experiences then you can trade daily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 694 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 582 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)