+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 501 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5002

Thread: Why some brokers don't allow scalping?

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, i prefer to do scalping when the market movement is very slow. I avoid scalping specially during the european, US, London markets opens up as the price will be more volatile. You need to be very sure when u scalp sa there are more chances of loosing money here .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shohan3 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is nice job.I think that broker must be non-dealing desk broker because this kind of broker didn't take advantages from spreads only but they used our funds (trader's fund) to trade by theirself. It means, if you did scalping then the chances of winning will be higher and if traders won, brokers must pay but if traders lost then brokers will get profit because they didn't need to pay.thanks...............................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know why most forex brokers do not allow scalping in their trading platform. For me I think scalping has some advantages for the broker since scalpers open several trades per day and this in turn leads to the brokers making more money through spreads.

Member jokeprix is an unknown quantity at this point jokeprix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are I think quite any few reasons to this. Basic, the broker doesn't actually forecast you to set the TP/SL too waterproofed, which can enable us to exact when beginning a post by mistake. Ordinal, the broker doesn't requirement us to move a function too presently, because this also enables us to penalize mistakes. And base, scalping method can actually be the most sure and light method to acquire in forex if someone can already combatant it.

Member rahuloms is an unknown quantity at this point rahuloms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I think that broker must be non-dealing desk broker because this kind of broker didn't take advantages from spreads only but they used our funds (trader's fund) to trade by theirself. It means, if you did scalping then the chances of winning will be higher and if traders won, brokers must pay but if traders lost then brokers will get profit because they didn't need to pay.
    Substantial net incomes can be produced on the forex market by studying to engage these automated robots since they are really simple to use and feature a lot of remarkable benefits over the conventional options of currency trading.

Banned joly is an unknown quantity at this point joly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brokers wont provide as peoples may lose their solo money by scalping but may be it is misconduct and i don't hump precise reason but i cerebrate exclusive due to scalping traders may worsen so they wont equivalent as when traders lose they also tradition get often commission.

Junior Member fxdriver is an unknown quantity at this point fxdriver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is quite amazing that some brokers do not allow scalping, i think from scalping they should get more commission because in scalping traders open many positions in very less time so broker will earn more and it is beneficial for a broker

Senior Member Donald Loe Bank is an unknown quantity at this point Donald Loe Bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Broker think that all traders will loose amount so he collect that amount without sending information to interbank, so they don't allow scalping. Maybe it happened in small brokers which used worse server than commonly brokers. Actually for dealing-desk broker, it is more profitable when there is scalper because the brokers will get more earning from many open positions.

Senior Member max200 is an unknown quantity at this point max200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well if a investor failures cash from scalping, that should not be the agents issue. After the investor has already been advised of the threats engaged in currency trading before he became engaged. If the agent wants to secure investor, then they can eliminate propagates and commissions.

Banned afzal is an unknown quantity at this point afzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    because they can not afford to their traders earnings scalping is a very strong strategy and widely use by the traders , because it gives us most profits then the other strategies that's why some brokers does not offer to do scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 501 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)