+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 181 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1801

Thread: Hedging & SL.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best way to determine the starting point is to determine support and resistance values ​​..
    In determining these values​​, you can easily cover their offers and you can get rid of them prominently is one of many ways to determine when we leave the market and when we go with the S / R

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    if we open a position with the help of S / R we can reduce the risk of loss and maximize profit we will get ... because if the price broke through one of which is usually the price will continue the trend ...
    yes, but the problem here is finding the correct support and resistance, if you able to predict it correct 100% then you dont need such thing like hedging and SL to trade, you will always win
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by osaka30 View Post
    best way to determine the starting point is to determine support and resistance values ​​..
    In determining these values​​, you can easily cover their offers and you can get rid of them prominently is one of many ways to determine when we leave the market and when we go with the S / R
    if we open a position with the help of S / R we can reduce the risk of loss and maximize profit we will get ... because if the price broke through one of which is usually the price will continue the trend ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned osaka30 is an unknown quantity at this point osaka30's Avatar
    Thanks

Junior Member avir0ckerx is an unknown quantity at this point avir0ckerx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as a beginner to the forex..world i would say that the method in which stop loss is applied is the safest but i would also say that stoploss needs to put in the right area or it can be waste at times and i do not have much idea about hedging.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i think its not easy to hedge if not experience ans still i an not good with this but always prefer to use sl which is more easy to me and i think all less experience specially newbie should use sl first and after getting experience they may use hedge.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes you are right,,, sl is better and easier than using hedging ..

but
    most expert traders using hedging techniques is if the price reverses because of a thing, which is expected soon the price will go back again as in the analysis, suppose there is important news that the price does not correspond to the analysis, but traders believe that prices will come back after the news of like analysis he makes, so he secured the money by hedging techniques
    but it wont as easy as it looks, if we use direct hedge then we will probably locked in that trade and waiting for both position closed before opening another position, and will be even harder if we use double hedge
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Heding matlab ek hi price me sell aur buy dono karenka jisse hume ek me profit hoga aur dusra position me loss hoga aur profit wala position close kar deanaka aur negeative position ka reverse hone ka intezar karneaka,
    if it doenst close?? to loss to hoga but what about closing the loss first and then closing the profit margin in thns way we earn little more extra profit

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post

but
    most expert traders using hedging techniques is if the price reverses because of a thing, which is expected soon the price will go back again as in the analysis, suppose there is important news that the price does not correspond to the analysis, but traders believe that prices will come back after the news of like analysis he makes, so he secured the money by hedging techniques
    yes i agree with you. Stop loss is the main thing help me to cut loss. According to my hedging experience, i should use stop loss on all my trades. Let us discuss.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    hedging tna bhi complicated nahi hota
    aapko support resistence level ka idea ho to aap easily deal ko hedge kar sakte hao
    iske alawa sl aur tp to hamesha zaruri hote hi hai

but

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 181 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)