+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 823 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 820 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    2:1 take profit and stop lose ratio is very good for trader. I also use 2:1 take profit and stop lose ratio. Some time I use 1:1 ratio. It depend on market condition and market volatility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad View Post
    Stop loss is a strategy for short term traders, because they have low capital in their accounts, so we also have to choose small pips for that, we just have to choose 5 to 10 pips for stop loss
    Yes i agree it if you want to get the success in the forex trading then you must have to follow the latest development in the economy so that you will able to manage all the things perfectly and by placing position at good level you can create good amount of wealth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many newbies think that it is important question but i think that it is not important question. If a trader can be face with getting loss he can be close his trade market instantly. More over he can stay to expect to take more profit although often he can face with many loss. So a newbies can be control his risk with a few pips . So that he can protect his money instantly. So it is a good decision for a newbies to trade properly in the Forex market.
    No risk no gain.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader should set their stop lose with support and resistance level. When they set stop lose they should add extra few pips with support and resistance level. You can use your stop lose according to your balance and your trading style.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes stoplose depend on your analysis if you are day trader then you can set your stop lose according to that analysis. If you are scalper then stop lose is different. So it depend on traders trading style. I think most trader set stop lose and take profit on support and resistance level.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dealing prepare that i created, constantly location end burning 50 pips merely every single child make gets a single day 20 pips. That is perhaps the supervision in my industry. and We've the actual control to complete the idea. this also could limit our cutbacks within a industry and never having to lose all the dollars I'd.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss trading main bahut jaruri hai ye hame bahut bade loss or margin call se bachata hai. lekin right stop loss determine karne main bahut problem aati hai.
    main scalping trading karta hu or usme 15pips stop loss rakta hu.

Member ragu is an unknown quantity at this point ragu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think only 50 pips do you think is safe for SL. But good profit you can earn 1200 pips but it is very rick.thanks

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping i think 10-15 pips sl and 5-10 pips TP is good ..but in long term trading we need to change our SL strategy .i think for 100 pip gain we set 50 pips SL..most of we are giving SL 100 and TP 50 but we must reduce our losing possibility .only experience can say how we can set up our SL and TP

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is a strategy for short term traders, because they have low capital in their accounts, so we also have to choose small pips for that, we just have to choose 5 to 10 pips for stop loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 823 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 820 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)