+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 823 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai ap jab TP aur SL ko apply krtey ho tou es ki ratio 1:2 hoti hai. Ap forex market 25 pips ka target set krey tou best hai Ap es Tarah market mai har din best trade open kr sakty ho. Aur market sey best profit ko target kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Har trader ki apni strategy hoti hai k wo market mai TP aur SL ki tarah set krta hai likan mery khyal sey ap ko TP aur SL 1:3 ki ratio sey set krna chahey. likan es key sath ap ki planning bhe achi hona chahey. tou ap market mai kamyabi hasil kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    well main apna sl pips ke hisaab se ni rkhta. main last support or resistance k hisaab se sl set krta hu..lekin jab mere trade proft me hota hai to me apna sl change kr k trade open price se 4-5 above set kr deta hu....
    es trah meri trade close hone par b me 4-5 pisp profit me hi rahta hu.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad551 View Post
    Stop loss and take profit measure karne keh liye Support and Resistance ka use krna chahye our G I'm Agreed with your opinion is world me forex business world riski business hai is business me 90 percent log loss karty hain jabke only 10 percent hi earning kar sakty hain our iski main wajha hi is business ka riski hona hai isiliye hame is business me success hasil karne keh liye hame knowledge and experience hasil krna parta hai .
    Market ma trade laga kar humein sab se pehlay market ke support and resistece level ko check kar lena chahye and uske baad 50 pip down and up ma ak target ko slect karna chahye uske baad humein chahye ke sl ko usi 50 pip ke taget ma darmayan ma lagana chahye takay agar market apna new level b bana le tu humein market ma zayda loss na ho aur hum apnay capital ko mehfooz rakh sakein.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-05)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing like fixed stop loss or target profit because we need to plan these levels according to the trade which has been executed at the price level. Thus, depending upon the price level we can plan for the best entry and exit. One should always implement stop loss so that they can prevent themselves from losing their entire account. depending on the price movement and resilience of our capital. I usually always use SL 30 pips and 20 pips to take profit when prices sideways. if there is news I always use SL 50 pips to anticipate corrections. because when the news was released very wild price movements

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-05)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ts higher to actually shut the order if we found reversal direction. if we set stop loss in long distance suggests that, we risk additional cash. presently i'm waiting for your own market to actually touch my take profit. i'm not able to actually trade. therefore merely i mention higher to actually shut. This is very tough to say because this is depend on traders plan and equity. traders are trades many different wayses so stop loss also a big part of trading. this is a part of your trading also. normally 100 pips is enough for safe others are depend on traders strategy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2020-08-05)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always adjust to the market conditions at the time I do the trade. when the market is so messed up, I usually take into account the strict about SL. but are evident in every trade, I always use SL. because I think SL is the most important in forex trading, which helped us minimize the risk, so that will make us able to survive well in the forex business. if your trading system says you have to put your sl level higher than tp level,okey so long as there are more winnings than losses,but lately i usually put my sl level equal to tp level based on the fact that my trading system has more positive trades than negative trades,so i dont get scared if my sl hits,because i know that if i follow my strategy properly my account would be on a positive balance at the end of the trading day..

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit measure karne keh liye Support and Resistance ka use krna chahye our G I'm Agreed with your opinion is world me forex business world riski business hai is business me 90 percent log loss karty hain jabke only 10 percent hi earning kar sakty hain our iski main wajha hi is business ka riski hona hai isiliye hame is business me success hasil karne keh liye hame knowledge and experience hasil krna parta hai .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think stoop loss is so much bad side for us, i do not use stoop loss, because i think one day price will return after same price, that's why i do not like to choose stoop loss. i just take tp because i love take profit not depend how much, any amount i accept. but i suggest you that if you take stoop loss then at least take 30 pips.i think 30 pips is safe and enough. I think it no special SL and TP and focuses entirely on the merchant and depending on how the strategy of balance. Choose 30 pips and sometimes also 50 pips per day, and some of the market, but still the same TP and sl for me.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make $250/day, which equates to $5,000 per month over 20 trading days in the forex market. Assuming you have a good forex education and enough practice, the big question then becomes: how much money should you start with?Well, lets see how this looks: A typical stop loss should If you impoverishment to vantage making a trading judge, there is basal noted almost the how such is your SL indifference to your substance and this is based on the unify. Paw couple, EURUSD has commonly somebody 50pip SL indifference spell GBPUSD has commonly 45pip interval. This is supported on their daily ordinary array. But advert this settings exclusive lot for this present, but maybe in the tense it faculty exchange

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 823 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)