+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 823 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 795 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member Warrior is an unknown quantity at this point Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab me scalping karta hu tu mera stop loss 30 pips k as pas hota hai aur I think yeh safe bhi hota hai ap ki trades k lyey aur ap ko bachata hai agar market achanak se jhatka mare. Is k ilawa day trading may 50 pips se 80 pips tak ka stop thek rehta hai jab k swing trades me 100 k karib ya phr us se thora ziada.Currency pairs jinhe ap trade kar rahe ho, yeh un ki volatility par bhi depend karta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    yeh bhai aap ney bohot acha tareeka betaya hey, new trader ko is sey support and resistance ki importance peta chelay gi. ek or tareeka yeh bhi hey k chhotay time frame mein jab candle support ya resistance sey neechay ya uper close ho then trade is over.
    Any trader who is trading has to know about the support and resistance and then only he would be able to get a true timings in the orders that he makes. This will also give him more room for making the profits as currencies have an automated backlog of orders that are executed at the support and resistance points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss should be based on our strategy and it should be put on the basis of support and resistance of the pair. I think we should put stop loss beyond our support and resistance values so that it could not be hit easily.

Junior Member unamed is an unknown quantity at this point unamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's depend on their system that their use.
    because some systems require to wear a different SL.

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i think for me 20pips is safe for me but i dont know about others and it totally depend on lotsize trade and how much risk you wanna take in trading but i did not use stoploss much upto now but wanna use it in my future trading
    if 20 pips by using the full lot better you should be careful because your margin may not be mampuh hold floating and can be exposed to mc. but I guess if your analysis is true maybe you should not trade too long to pursue profit

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i think for me 20pips is safe for me but i dont know about others and it totally depend on lotsize trade and how much risk you wanna take in trading but i did not use stoploss much upto now but wanna use it in my future trading
    i think its all based on the our strategy...we shud select pips based on our technical analysis and the our take profit position...so its safe to our account balance
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1.There is some ratio which you can follow according to your analysis. If you put take profit 20 pips, then set stop loss 20/30 pips. This is not suitable in all market conditions.
    2.According to support and resistance. Make some analysis and place stop loss according to sup. and res. This is really good to calculate stop loss.

Member sabbir20 is an unknown quantity at this point sabbir20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think,Yeahare not right what you saying that you shut down the losses depending on mounted for all tradersit loss will better to close if you users stopped loss in the stop the loss if the unions can not the low and a vice versa

Banned scalp3r is an unknown quantity at this point scalp3r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    I usually put SL few pips below the support line in case of a long position and few pips above the resistance line in case of a short position so that if the support or resistance is broken in that case my selected SL may keep my account safe.
    You are very correct, normally, we should place the stoploss at resistance and support levels, then calculate how much pips we will risk, then calculate how much we can trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 823 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 795 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)