+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 823 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Member Bhavik Patel is an unknown quantity at this point Bhavik Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ithink if we trade to take standard profits then 20 pips should e enough but 10 pips is lot of easy to take for me.but if we think as professional then 200 pips is good for long time trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss may vary from trader to trader, actually i think stop loss should be at the minimal distance crossing of which clearly indicates that ur trading strategy failed or its not a good time to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many newbies ask me how many pips is safe for stop loss? I think its all depend on how much you afford to lose and we have to put stop loss by checking resistance and support levels, we should not put stop loss just by numbers.

Share your views...
    I think better to install the SL between 30-50 pips.My experience using SL of 10-20 pips, but the market actually touching the SL and turned toward ..so from now on I always install the 30-50pips SL ...

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to this question i want to say that there are a specific pips which is very important for safety in this trading but it can go down and up according to the market condition.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your stop loss has to take account was is optimal for your entry and take profit. Having a fixed stop loss is not ideal - but I have not found a better way yet. If your stop loss was too small, then its your entry that was wrong, not your stop loss. Currently I aim for 20-30 pips stop loss and no more on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY.

Senior Member Rifat is an unknown quantity at this point Rifat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think using the stop loss is very important because it's help all traders to limit their losses and protect their account to avoid lossing the capital and i advice them to using also the money managment and risk managment because they have lot of benefits and advantages.

Member qasab is an unknown quantity at this point qasab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is an open question and atleast i am not able to give the sensilbe answer of this question as i know that the market move to every level a trader can imagine and therfor ne limit will keep a trader safe from hitting stop loss.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mirzaaliashraf View Post
    I think better to install the SL between 30-50 pips.
    My experience using SL of 10-20 pips, but the market actually touching the SL and turned toward ...
    so from now on I always install the 30-50pips SL ...
    this is a good advise because it comes from personal experience; i think 30-50 pips is good for those who want to catch big pips.
    but i think we must also adjust it with our trading strategy so we don't put too big stop loss.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by djmixsamo View Post
    i think that, most of the time i set stop accident according to the movement of the bazaar if the movement of the bazaar is not bright and trend aswell not bright again you charge to set stop accident at 150 pips but if every affair is bright again i anticipate you do not charge to set stop accident
    i belive every traders must have a different opinion in trade.maybe 50 points daily will suffice,but there are some trader who prefer the 100 pips or even more to keep the stop loss in the business.

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gating lots of pips is good for doing forex business , in my view i think we do need need so many pips for a day to sl in some cases it depends on you how much experience you have in this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 823 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 706 707 708 709 710 718 758 808 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)