+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 823 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 8225

Thread: How many pips do you think is safe for SL ?

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my noises it should be greater than TP pips, But most of times i don't use Act see if we are trading with H1 then its shell to bonk Consonant sum around 50 pips for H4 we should make it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ObaFX View Post
    take profit and stop loss levels can be determined manually using support and resistance level, and it can also be determined by using the average true range indicator (+10 pips for SL)
    I think it's still safer to use Support or Resistance level than using indicator to place TP and SL point, because Support or Resistance point won't be passed easily so SL point is safe enough but it doesn't mean if SL point is impossible to be hitted too. But Support and Resistance, there are 3 support and 3 resistance usually in a day so it's not as easy to place it in support or resistance point only but you should look current condition too. But, generally SL is placed in area support or resistance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my knowledge it should be greater than TP pips, But most of times i don't use Act experience if we are trading with H1 then its outdo to bonk Labial sum around 50 pips for H4 we should gain it.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss levels doesn't depend on any pips, it depends on only how far is your entry from the last support level. If your entry is very close to the last support level (of course a bit above) than your stop loss level will be about 10-15 pip lower than the support level is. In this case the support level will save your position from the losses. It is only rewarding opening buy positions above support levels and very close to them, and open sell positions under resistance levels but very close to them. In this way you can trade with tight stop losses but in a safe way.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit and stop loss levels can be determined manually using support and resistance level, and it can also be determined by using the average true range indicator (+10 pips for SL)

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ussualy set my SL twice my TP so the ratio is 1: 2 in my trading i just risk small margin
    every trade i do to make my account still safe so try to make good money management in our trading.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    Setting stop loss and take profit depends on market situation..
    sometimes you can set stop loss to 50 pips only and sometime you can make it 200 pips..Its all about your study and market condition..
    I also have the same way to take into SL in my position. because I always see the terms of trade and forex market first. so with the condition, I will be able to establish a comfortable amount for me to put SL, and also adjust to managing my money. because of course I do not want to lose too much in any trade. because I should be able to survive in the forex business is fine.

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can steel make a good money in Forex by using technology to our advantage as even expert trader rely on digital tools and resources to ensure a more profitable performance indeed, these days practically no on carries out a forex trading operation without some help from software of some kind and that is because a software provided that is has been well conceived and designed will make split second and highly accurate decisions that human can make we can use robot.

Senior Member aedon is an unknown quantity at this point aedon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently trying to set a stop loss as small as possible by putting it in the area of ​​support or resistance. so I feel calm now abandon the computer while the position is still open.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50 pips for me. That is more than enough. I'm not going to risk more than that. Plus, 50 pips SL is equivalent to 1% of my account. This is more than safe. If it's hit my SL, not a problem. I stil have 99% of capital to continue my trading next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 570 of 823 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)