+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 1021 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member dimahamulkar is an unknown quantity at this point dimahamulkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes high leverage leads to high losses but that's also the reason for it being the favourite amongst most traders because it has the benefits as well. You see, the high leaverage also provides with hig hprofits / high returns to investors making it a very much favourable option compared to the rest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mkjamil is an unknown quantity at this point mkjamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be you are right that my opinion is different for you. No doubt that we are select the max leverage that mean we are earn the max profit, not the max loss. If we are first get the complete knowledge of the forex market then we are able to understand the forex business & take the good advantage to high profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ruman is an unknown quantity at this point Ruman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage leads to high loss or high profit only when you choose high volume. This option is some time good but maximum time its bad towards the trader. But high leverage is good to save from facing margin call.
    " Difficult Doesn't Mean Impossible. It Simply Means That You Have To Work Hard "

Senior Member ddriaz is an unknown quantity at this point ddriaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That isn't your low or perhaps large utilizes simply that'll decide your chance inside exchanging but also your large or perhaps low whole lot measurement. As i knew, greater utilizes will probably be lower chance as the importance is leaner. when we all applied low utilizes but just how much whole lot measurement we applied. it's going to provide result the amount of cash we can acquire inside income or perhaps we all will suffer.

Senior Member tahakp786 is an unknown quantity at this point tahakp786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hum yah manty hain keh hum high leveragae faida deti hy hum khud high leverage use kerty hain him ko abhi zada expeerince tu ni hy but high levwrage achi hoti hy

Senior Member amber1 will become famous soon enough amber1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in the forex trading business you must be experience and knowledge in it and then you make more and more profit in it easily i think forex rtading is very easy way to earn money online in it forex is very easy way to earn money online in it.. forex trading high leverage you use high money invest in it and then you make more and more profit and loss in it.............!
    Thanks my post more and more in it and enjoy my post.......!

Senior Member hitam is an unknown quantity at this point hitam's Avatar
    Thanks
    massive money that enable it out to clean your current consideration particularly for the individuals who utilize a small sense of balance. and thus excessive great deal sizing will bring regarding increased deficits. out to take into account a lot of possibility compared out to his income administration arrange leading out to a few burning.

Senior Member migod11 is an unknown quantity at this point migod11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is like they say the increase of leverage will result in the increase of profit but when you look at it carefully it can really lead to blowing the account and losing all your money. You should always use the smaller lot size like 2% of you account on a trade

Member zara1 is an unknown quantity at this point zara1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is a bad thing in my view because when you take this then your all focus on "how to recover it". but some time you not done this . so you dis-heart about it and loss .

Junior Member zaid.daudpota is an unknown quantity at this point zaid.daudpota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What brings higher losses is the lot size. For instance, if you are using a lot size of 1.00 and the market goes against you by 1 pip, you will lose $10 which is a lot of money and can wipe your account especially if you have a small balance. As I experienced, using high leverage is good for preventing Margin Call from our small amount of capital. With high leverages, my account could hold account more than lower leverages (with same lot size). As I knew, higher leverages will be lower risk because the value is lower than if we used low leverages but how much lot size that we used, But if they control themself then high leverages is good. hmm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 1021 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)