+ Reply to Thread
Page 1039 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 1029 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1049 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-27   19:17
    Best answer #2

yeh to simple sa logic hai ap high leverage use karen gein to apko loss bhi zayada hoga aor profit bhi zayada hoga aor ap low leverage use karen gein to profit and loss bhi usi average say apko milay ga main forex trading per work kar raha hon main eak to 1:2000 leverage use ki hai aor ab main forum per posting kartay huway 1:50 leverage use kar raha hon

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to use the leverage carefully as it could lead to the huge loss in the account balance. We have to make sure that we are able to do the trading for a long time and thus along with the use of the high leverage it actually becomes mandatory to make the use of the stop loss on all the orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    The relationship between high leverage and high loss is the use of full margin based on leverage when opening a position. If you use full margin in your lot size then you will face a higher loss. If however, you use a small margin irrespective of the leverage you have selected then you will not face a high loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member himel is an unknown quantity at this point himel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage use according to your money management. In fact the leverage from my point of view the more significant as we make more profit. no doubt that this matter must be alleged by one of the trader or professionals incase of choosing leverage you should know that high leverage may cause bigger fisk and loss too.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    I agree with you, there is no link between the amount of leverage with the magnitude of loss. The greater the leverage, the opportunity to open a lot bigger, and the amount of loss or profit is entirely determined by luck and skill of the trader's own
    Well said. If we go with bigger lot size without calculating the enough money to accommodate the stop-loss pips then it means we are breaching the money management principles. Leverage is also a tool, but needs o be used with much care in order to effective usage of it. I prefer higher leverage.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, you are right, it is not leverage that is to blame for high losses but the strategy. Leverage does not really have any role to play in your trades but to allow you open trades with big lots. If you open a profitabe trade wth big loss you will get big profits and if you open a bad trade with big lots you will get big losses.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    If you use high leverage. Then you should be careful not to trade big size of lots. If you open big lots then some time you face big risk. I think if you control you emotion then leverage cant effects on your trade. But be careful some time emotion is very hard to control.
    leverage is not problem for me i need high leverage because some time i need to use big lot size and this is not risk it is according to money management that we use i prefer to deposit small capital and use high leverage because what i have in my account is just a part of capital.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea के उच्च का लाभ उठाने के लोग बहुत जोखिम भरा है, लेकिन यू और अधिक लाभ दे सकते हैं अगर u अच्छे ट्रेडों मिल लेकिन यू भी खो उर सब पैसे bcoz कर सकते हैं यह बहुत जोखिम भरा है मेरी राय है कि नए comers कम लाभ उठाने bcoz विदेशी मुद्रा के साथ व्यापार करना चाहिए एक दीर्घकालिक व्यापार है

Member raja413 is an unknown quantity at this point raja413's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact the leverage from my point of view the more significant as we make more profit. no doubt that this matter must be alleged by one of the trader or professionals .... incase of choosing leverage you should know that high leverage may cause bigger fisk and loss too.

Member ahmedfx is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my dear i think high leverage helps trader to open more that transaction and more available balance and leads him to make more profit from a low deposit with his money management plan .

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Yes i think newbies should not take high leverages because they are the ones who cant able to control their emotions and will surely open big lot size and lose everything. But if they control themself then high leverages is good.
    well you are right i think also that the newbies take a small leverage to avoid the huge lose but for the profissionale trader even the trader who have little bit of experience they can use high leverage because i think that the trade with some risk and good strategy is good than the other methode

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1039 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 39 539 939 989 1029 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1049 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)