+ Reply to Thread
Page 887 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 885 886 887 888 889 897 937 987 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently trading using leverage 1: 100, I'm used to using this laverage. I think the most important settings and use the number of lots. adjust your balance lot with endurance, it depends on you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adikutta is an unknown quantity at this point adikutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    For instance, if you are using a
    lot size of 1.00 and the market
    goes against you by 1 pip. it
    increase the greediness in the
    trader and make him to take
    more risk than his money
    management plan. i use normal
    leverage for my trading. it will
    give impact how many dollars
    that we will gain in profit or we
    will lose..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chaand is an unknown quantity at this point chaand's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we can say that , but if we have enough backup in our trading account , then there is no problem to use that high leverage, then this high leverage will be so much rewarding for us and will give us lots of profits

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really dear high leverage can lead to the high income in forex market. But high leverage can lead high loss in trading if they have trade currency without investment. so before start trading traders should be find out the best leverage for trade.

Senior Member pjamiama is an unknown quantity at this point pjamiama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that if we can manage it well will not be like this. I think the use of the leverages will be more usefuly, because I would be able to explores what I have capitals. and if you use the leverages of the smallers, lessing than I can explores my finances really !!!

Senior Member ichsanz is an unknown quantity at this point ichsanz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by digger_jim View Post
    Pip value is always the same whether you use low or high leverage, my friend. Which, on average, it is $1 per pip for 1 lot in insta. It's the margin which is different. Whether it cost you higher losses or not depends on how much equity you have, and whether it could be wiped out by a single loss or not.
    I think so is in favor insta because the very thought of the small investor like me. at another broker .. 1 lot = $ 10 .. was very large and very unfriendly to small traders who have little capital ..
    and laverage great with a low minimum deposit .. it would make a broker Instaforex the best in the world

Junior Member arifhossain01 is an unknown quantity at this point arifhossain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rehi Hun lyrics. The main images of width of leverage refers to higher earnings Ko update. Par EK Sacha jaguar is high risk merchant ships always have influence with cards. Use loss of or access to Key Key Jada Retha. Snakelike AIR EK Sacha representative HONEY matching use is relatively high.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was using a normal leverage of 1:200 before but I always get a margin call in no time. Now I have switched to 1:1000 and I am enjoying my trades so far. What I think matters maost is minding your lot size and the number of positions you open.

Member jmhamdhi is an unknown quantity at this point jmhamdhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The highest leverages does not mean to earn big money or the suffer bigest lossing it is depend on the volumes of yours trades sizse if your trades volumes is big then you can win big money or suffer big loss in the forex business really !!

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arifhossain01 View Post
    High gearing means victims are higher, but they can help deal with the large amount of foreign currency. What brings higher loss is the size of the dose. If you have a lot size 1.00 and the market goes against you, 1 for example, PIP, losing $ 10, there's a lot of money and wipe out your account, especially if you have a small balance. Until now many size result in higher losses.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

High leverage means that the loss is not high, but with many foreign currencies can help. What is the size of the losses were much higher. For example, if you use many sizes 1 and 1 in the market drive, you lose $ 10, it's a lot of money, select your account, especially if you have a small balance. Are so high, many size can lead to greater losses.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

High leverage means that the loss is not high, but with many foreign currencies can help. What is the size of the losses were much higher. For example, if you use many sizes 1 and 1 in the market drive, you lose $ 10, it's a lot of money, select your account, especially if you have a small balance. Are so high, many size can lead to greater losses.
    Pip value is always the same whether you use low or high leverage, my friend. Which, on average, it is $1 per pip for 1 lot in insta. It's the margin which is different. Whether it cost you higher losses or not depends on how much equity you have, and whether it could be wiped out by a single loss or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 887 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 885 886 887 888 889 897 937 987 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)