+ Reply to Thread
Page 882 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 880 881 882 883 884 892 932 982 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Member tabassum is an unknown quantity at this point tabassum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trders ko zyada leverge karte hay se bahur luksan ho sakte hay . new traders ko experience kam hota hay .but its right levels .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high influence has each advantages and disadvantages. Right here the dialogue about deficits, Yes to be sure with line, high influence allows
    big lot dimension. In change direction, the actual account may be blown. But, we ought to follow management of your capital to avoid this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage could be contributes to higher damage, but that is not necessarily the main reason why that leads to increased loss, large leverage is merely allowing you to business more investing volume together with less money unlike in days gone by time that individuals should business big Amount with Huge Capital also.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we wise to use the margin. if we dont use money management, and not wise in use margin, then even we use lower leverage, we still can suffer much losses not all the time, high leverage can be saving you from high loss as it gives you more margin

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using big leverage puts you in lot of risk and losing money is a bigger ..but ut also gives you oppurtunity of buying bigger lots at very lower price and if you know can turn into benefit..

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han mein ap ki bat say agree kerta hou kay high leverage say zada loss nahi hota lot ka size zada rakhnay say zada loss hota hay high leverage mein ap ki investment zada ho to phir acha hay trading kay liye

Senior Member namrood is an unknown quantity at this point namrood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its real that great power cause to great reduction . i knowledgeable many periods but i was so selfish then . i desired to be a huge success in one business but for this i missing many min records and so i discovered to use little lot styles and creating reliability revenue with reducing the losses
    If my posts are heplful, please thank for me !

Member sudarno is an unknown quantity at this point sudarno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    yea high leverage is too risky guys but can u give more profit also if u get good trades but u can lose also ur all money bcoz it too risky my opinion is that new comers should trade with low leverage bcoz forex is a long term business
    yes indeed it is a risk if you use high leferage why your finances to sustain also have many experienced MC will not let you should be careful using the high leferage'll win later

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that high leverages are better than low ones , as high leverage gives me good space during my trading and allows me to open more than one order at the same time .

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh sawal bohat asha he ji ha aap ki bat bil kol thik he zeda pegham hamare liye khatra he aghar ham zeyada pegham bejhe aur in me ham se koi ghalte ho jaey to hamara acoont bed ho sakta he ham ko zeya lalach nahi karni chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 882 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 880 881 882 883 884 892 932 982 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)