+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 882 932 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member quine is an unknown quantity at this point quine's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage involve chance to win a lot of money, but also the possibility of losing too. I believe that we recommend you to use little leverage for example 1:100 and 1:200 max.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noviandi is an unknown quantity at this point noviandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe influence dangers to become based on the actual validity from the buying and selling technique.. many people make use of great cash administration guidelines combined with the higher influence and also have great achievement... It is rely from the technique

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince011 is an unknown quantity at this point prince011's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is not our low or high leverages only which will determine our risk in trading. High leverage does not bring higher losses but it can make you to handle high volume of currency. What brings higher losses is the lot size. For instance, if you are using a lot size of 1.00 and the market goes against you by 1 pip, you will lose $10 which is a lot of money and can wipe your account especially if you have a small balance. So high lot size can lead to higher losses. good job...........

Member didok is an unknown quantity at this point didok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, high leverage suggests that high loss. however if now we have sensible cash management or if we perceive sensible risk management for trading then no would like to firmly worrie concerning leverage. barely have to utilise proper strategy and management.
    ================happy life==================

Banned chinku is an unknown quantity at this point chinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ohio genuinely? When i seasoned, employing substantial control is useful for protecting against Margin Call up via each of our little cash. Using substantial controls, our bill may carry bill over decrease controls (using very same good deal sizing). Nevertheless it can be appropriate in case control would bring people more secure nevertheless it can be unsafe in case were way too clumsy for you to ignore issue along with built excessive get roles.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Substantial control won't take larger cutbacks nevertheless it might make that you take care of substantial number of currency exchange. Precisely what gives larger cutbacks will be the good deal sizing. As an illustration, if you utilize a good deal sizing of just one. 00 plus the market place moves versus anyone by simply 1 pip, you can get rid of $10 and that is a lot of cash which enable it to remove your current bill specially should you have a smaller harmony. Consequently substantial good deal sizing can bring about larger cutbacks.

Senior Member damiar is an unknown quantity at this point damiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont suppose leverage is bad for forex trading i believe it's the foremost engaging issue of one's forex market that enables a trader to actually trade massive tons with bit. the trader who could say the techniques to actually take advantage of one's high leverage earns terribly handsome profits in the facilitate of high leverage.

Banned chinku is an unknown quantity at this point chinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    substantial control is often a increase border blade. if you possibly could apply it well their ideal in your case nevertheless this may also remove your current bill more rapidly when compared with anyone estimated.

Senior Member rock86 is an unknown quantity at this point rock86's Avatar
    Thanks
    no higher leverage is not lead to higher loss. leverage is a opportunity to open big trade with small capital and you can make big profit but leverage have a bad side if you make any big mistake with large leverage then it will lead you higher loss

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anisahmed936 View Post
    using forex leverage literally means borrowing money from your forex brokers in order to be able to invest in trades. High leverage is offered because of the initial margin requirement. With leverage, your capital becomes 100 or more times larger and allows you to control and trade massive amount of money without actually having it!
    i think newbies should not take high leverages because they are the ones who cant able to control their emotions and will surely open big lot size and lose everything. But if they control themself then high leverages is good.

Senior Member komola is an unknown quantity at this point komola's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage does not bring higher losses but it can make you to handle high volume of currency. What brings higher losses is the lot size. For instance, if you are using a lot size of 1.00 and the market goes against you by 1 pip, you will lose $10 which is a lot of money and can wipe your account especially if you have a small balance. So high lot size can lead to higher losses. I mostly use some big levarge when my account is at some last steps then i will take some Big risks in order to save my account, or else i use normal leverage for my trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 832 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 332 732 782 822 830 831 832 833 834 842 882 932 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)