+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-27   19:17
    Best answer #2

yeh to simple sa logic hai ap high leverage use karen gein to apko loss bhi zayada hoga aor profit bhi zayada hoga aor ap low leverage use karen gein to profit and loss bhi usi average say apko milay ga main forex trading per work kar raha hon main eak to 1:2000 leverage use ki hai aor ab main forum per posting kartay huway 1:50 leverage use kar raha hon

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, i think that high leverage can lead to high lose as can lead to high profit. but as trader it is necessary to avoid risking because if you risk in all your trades. it will be a day when you will lose all your money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to modestrader For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read many reviews about leverage.
    Some say that it is dangerous to use higher and some say that this is very useful and useless to use it as high as possible, some say that it can protect your account from high loss and some say that it can attract all your investment . From the beginning, I used high leverage, I never felt the need to lower it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The truth is what brokers recommend or advise newbies
    not to use high leverage in their trades because if
    there is one mistake then it could lead to big losses and therefore beginners may go bankrupt. So the notion of leverage is very important, because it includes risks

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    gee hain jita app leverage ko big use karo gye utna he loss hone ki surat mein app ka loss be big ho ga agar app ka loss big ho ga tu app ka account safe ni rahe ga es liye best hai leverage app low he use karo jitna low ho ga ap ke liye best ho ga

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

batool (2017-09-29), billyboy00007 (2017-09-29), kanita (2017-09-29), munibkhan (2017-09-30), punjabpolice (2017-09-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-29)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your judgment about big losses due to the large lot size is really true,
    small leverage or little big influence may not
    cause much damage while large lot size can be a big reason big loss.
    I support your views

9. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

Unifx7777 (2019-02-27)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think leverage is bad for forex trading
    I think this is the most attractive factor of the forex market that allows traders to transact a lot with a small amount. Merchants who know the technique of utilizing high leverage
    produce very handsome profits with the help of high leverage.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

terangkanlah (2017-09-29), Unifx7777 (2019-02-27)

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you friend. leverage can be our friend and
    may endanger us and its dependence on the traders mentality.
    I think when we have the right knowledge then it will automatically say which leverage is best for us and for this we need to learn forex as much as possible.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to karna For This Useful Post:

Unifx7777 (2019-02-27)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes indeed the greater the leverage risk of
    greater losses that traders get when trading forex.
    but keep in mind that the greater leverage is also increasingly
    identified to gain high returns from traders in forex trading.
    so choose wisely leverage. I usually use 1: 1000 leverage

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Unifx7777 (2019-02-27)

Junior Member mohame is an unknown quantity at this point mohame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The greater the size of the contract the greater the profit or loss, why you mentioned the loss and did not mention the profit, although there is a high probability of profit

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mohame For This Useful Post:

Unifx7777 (2019-02-27)

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we use a high leverage account, we can create more positions that can make you greedy.
    If we trade with greed, we often make mistakes in analyzing markets that often make us lose and float.
    We do not want to bear our losses and leave it long,
    the risks will be higher and our margins will increase dramatically.
    In this case, we can get a margin call with ease.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to salimun For This Useful Post:

Unifx7777 (2019-02-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)