+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:41
    Best answer #2

nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Senior Member theimsf1 is an unknown quantity at this point theimsf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think newbies should not take high leverages because they are the ones who cant able to control their emotions and will surely open big lot size and lose everything.i that case i use normal leverage for my trading.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

High leverage is a double edge sword. As I experienced, using high leverage is good for preventing Margin Call from our small amount of capital. With high leverages, my account could hold account more than lower leverages

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince4242 is an unknown quantity at this point prince4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han forex ma jab hight leverge lagaty han tu hum ko forex ma loss be hight hota han us liya hum ko such samj kar leverage kaustaml karna chiya kue kay forex ma hum tab both ahc earning hassil kar sakty han jab hum ache levarge ka us tanal kary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member putudipora is an unknown quantity at this point putudipora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    High leverage does not bring higher losses but it can make you to handle high volume of currency. What brings higher losses is the lot size. For instance, if you are using a lot size of 1.00 and the market goes against you by 1 pip, you will lose $10 which is a lot of money and can wipe your account especially if you have a small balance. So high lot size can lead to higher losses.
    Emotion is your enemy it is absolutely right many trade lose his capital only for emotion so when you trade in forex you do not accept emotion then you success. related with Sensations trader in Fx anything cause reduction in Fx is an excellent enemy you try to move away from this with some classes during the cost related with experimental.

Member anamirgaba is an unknown quantity at this point anamirgaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    because the important thing in Forex is the emotional aspect. Every traders which want to be success must be able to control their emotion first. Then, it makes many peoples which fail in Forex trading especially loss their money. That's hard to control our emotion, I think emotions are harmful in trading.we must avoid eomtions in trading.people suffered huge loss in trading by using emotions.so we should control our emotions in trading forex.

Banned anyar is an unknown quantity at this point anyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    so I dont think High leverage dont affect big loss but its lot which manage not responsible for the big loss in your trading but it is the high lot of trading is responsible.

Senior Member sumonpaike is an unknown quantity at this point sumonpaike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wellspring said my crony, the profits ring is primal to experience the accurate lieu and the quantity required for message and move to the forex marketplace, when you country an invoice is a proper or present you give see your strip.

Banned hiltumolla is an unknown quantity at this point hiltumolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Piercing leverage is expropriated for making solon money. It is unspoiled when we present hump the perceptiveness and when we affirm some the fundamental reasoning. I imagine full investment should not be used to undersized invoice structure as it will rapidly open the wheel.

Senior Member plate is an unknown quantity at this point plate's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Kash View Post
    I dont think that taking high leverage is a good idea i mean we are not all the time right while we are doing analysis in this market. any thing can happen, the market can move at any time so for that reason i will always say not ta take high risk while doing trade in forex.
    i enjoy the feeling of adventure and the profit comes from forex is differ from any other profit becouse you feel you are lucky person even if you win by analyzing and by a lot of efforts but you feel lucky

Banned fire forex is an unknown quantity at this point fire forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    it'll rely upon every trader, leverages can create differences located within worth of 1 lot however in regards to the risk, that could depend on
    every trader. if you do used high lot size, your risk will certainly be over if you do used low lot size. higher leverage can get you to to
    hold several pips if you do used 1 lot size utilizing a transaction compare with low leverage with 1 lot size utilizing a transaction.

Senior Member kandangsapi is an unknown quantity at this point kandangsapi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiulalam View Post
    It seems to me that high leverage has both advantages and disadvantages. Here the discussion about losses, It increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money management plan which leads to some loss. High leverage is too risky guys but can u give more profit also if you get good trades but you can lose also your all money
    absolutely right. Leverage is a multiplier factor. in fact, the value of our money will remain the same. This is just a subterfuge. because when you have money management calculations. is the same. you will use the same percentage of equity. balance is the same percentage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)