+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member sungai is an unknown quantity at this point sungai's Avatar
    Thanks
    high leverage is taken for creating additional money. it's sensible once we can understand the trend and the moment we assure in regards to the fundamental analysis. i feel high leverage shouldn't be accustomed out to small account balance because it can rapidly empty the balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member DiNaR is an unknown quantity at this point DiNaR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the open gates for flow of funds out of our account, it increase the greediness in the trader and make him to take more risk than his money my account could hold account more than lower leverages (with same lot size). But it's right if leverage can bring us safermanagement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mitaroy2019 is an unknown quantity at this point mitaroy2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mostly use any big leverage when my statement is at few end steps then i testament select whatsoever Big risks in sect to book my chronicle, or added i use standard investment for my trading.

Banned kutiass is an unknown quantity at this point kutiass's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage is not at all riskier Infact it is useful.High leverage can better to use low leverage to save your balance from big loses because if you loss your money then no one will take responsibility for that so do not use high leverage in forex.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader use high leverage to create big lot with lower margin. This cause too much risk for trader because in every PIP their will be too much volatile in the margin of trader. It is always advice not to use too much leverage at a time.

Senior Member beastron is an unknown quantity at this point beastron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true that high leverage is high loss so better for the newbie of the forex trading to choose the low leverage for your real trading and choose your trade size small and always trade with one currency pair to get the better trading profit.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alisun View Post
    bilkul theek kha aap ny high leverage hagh loss ka sabab bnti hy but ya b yaad rhy k ya jis speed sy loss krti hy usi speed sy humain profit b dilati hy isi liy mujhy ya hi pasand hy or main ya hi use b kr rha hun
    yes you are right if high leverage gives us more loss due to our own mistakes then it can also givesus more profit due to our good work too,that's why i prefer to use high leverage while trading..

Senior Member ramadani is an unknown quantity at this point ramadani's Avatar
    Thanks
    high leverage doesn't lead to actually losses. i exploit 1 :1000 leverage however i just loss when i exploit high lot size. in smaller lot sizes, then high leverage of even 1 :1000 doesn't matter a lot of.

Member sana_iiml is on a distinguished road sana_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also newbie on this market and i have little knowledge about this topic but i know it is very difficult to continue with high leverage for first time. Need to understand everything about forex trading then try to start trading on forex market and continue trading long time.

Senior Member az92007 is on a distinguished road az92007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha ye baat to ha k high leverage lead me jab ap kaam karty ho to ap ko loss bhi usi kader ho ga our profit bhi kiu is tarha k business me to esa hi hota ha ager ap ko profit bhi ziyada hota ha to ap ko loss bhi usi kader ho ga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 622 672 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)