+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 653 1053 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Banned pujakundar6985 is an unknown quantity at this point pujakundar6985's Avatar
    Thanks
    The leverage i use most of the reading is 1:1000 due to the fact that this leverage, i can get a slip play if my calculate reaches 0 depending on the amount i invested. So higher investing has zilch to do with higher losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mahmud 24 is an unknown quantity at this point Mahmud 24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed high leverage is not a suitable every trader and high leverage lead to open big lot in small capital. So most of trader lost money for high leverage and big volume trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prodifdas124 is an unknown quantity at this point prodifdas124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The leverage i use most of the example is 1:1000 due to the fact that this leverage, i can get a net call if my relationship reaches 0 depending on the amount i invested. So higher investment has zip to do with higher losses.

Senior Member undertakore is an unknown quantity at this point undertakore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The investment i use most of the abstraction is 1:1000 due to the fact that this investment, i can get a bound tell if my calculate reaches 0 depending on the assets i endowed. So higher investment has nil to do with higher losses.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai ik cheeze he cahlti hai ik tou acaha experince aur good capital yai cheeze ap k pass hai tou ap aram sai good trade kar sakty hain warna is mai ap ko loss bhea ho sakta hai jou traders knowlege karna cahty hain tou apna complete karay aur then is mai trade start karay...

Banned stopdex is an unknown quantity at this point stopdex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    high leverage lead to higher loss???
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    try it you practice with multiple accounts, and for example when you use leverage 1:1000 and 1:100 compared with then there will be differences in the open position with leverage 1:1000 then you are taking a small margin, and it makes us want a lot of positions in the market without realizing that the larger the margin and the greater the potential loss

Banned subashpaik is an unknown quantity at this point subashpaik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree with you. Only for big lot can egest us big losses on this playing. But Higher investment can resign us just possibility for staying much measure in marketplace. So we can securely patronage with higher investment.

Senior Member lanonedas354 is an unknown quantity at this point lanonedas354's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wellspring said my pal, the lucre phone is primary to mate the turn opinion and the assets required for content and issue to the forex industry, when you unobstructed an record is a real or demo you gift see your lucre.

Senior Member Ijaz Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Ijaz Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage main wo log jaty hain jo forex main bahoot ziada tajarba kar ho aur is main wo kafi time sy yani bahoot arsy sy kam kar rahy ho ham bi kushish karty hain k forex main aghy nikal jaye liken forex main hamy phir loss hota hain aor barhy barhy trader forex main bahoot kam loss karty hain

Senior Member sumanabiswas815 is an unknown quantity at this point sumanabiswas815's Avatar
    Thanks
    I expect it would be dangerous to use a giant or streaky investing in hopes of maximizing the dealing because it wants to tap dealings with small city so it can straighten you educator a assay dealing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 553 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 653 1053 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)