+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 940 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage se trader ko loss bhi jyada ho sakta hai par agar trader lot size chota rakh ke trading karega to muje nahi lagat ke woh sirf leverage ki wajah se hi loss karega, aur trader ki apni trading formula aur strategy se hi trading me loss ho jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxtrades is an unknown quantity at this point fxtrades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, I think that size lot is related with the funds you use, leverage just provide the margin , the more big the leverage then broker allows you to open a position with a small fund.,I try that calculator. But, how it calculate about the margin level. I didn't enter my fund value. There is no option to get fund value itself. can you explain detail please..Its my oppinion. Good luck and nice pips, friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brojolfx is an unknown quantity at this point brojolfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    several think which higher leverage result in greater loss however it isn't correct. solely great deal size results in higher loss. in case newbie takes it however no exhausting can occur it he management all of the obstacle that's terribly fine to management.

Senior Member zakirkhan is an unknown quantity at this point zakirkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i understood, bigger leverage will possible be minimize danger because the benefit is decrease than if we designed utilization of tiny leverage. So i think must be careful when you open an order. leverage is most important for wining trade.

Banned adnan baig is an unknown quantity at this point adnan baig's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh really as i experience using high leverage is good for preventing margin call from our small amount of capital with high leverage my account more than lower leverage with some lot size

Senior Member ajitbain2013 is an unknown quantity at this point ajitbain2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Towering investment is condemned for making author money. It is satisfactory when we will couple the way and when we swan around the underlying analysis. I opine tall investing should not be misused to weensy declare hold as it module rapidly glazed the bear.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Ji bhaiya ji agar hum high leverage ka use karte hain to humko profits to ho sakta hain lekin loss ke dar hamesha jayda rahega bhaiya ji high leverage ka fayda hi acha nahi ismein to loss ka bhi dar sabse jayda rahta hain bhaiya ji
    bhai ek trader ka loss ka dar tu kabi bi khatam nh ho sakta hay lakin agar hum high leverage use kar k bi apnay risk ko control karna cahtay hay tu easily kar saktay hay bus hamay lot size per control rakhna hota hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member harnilam is an unknown quantity at this point harnilam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we set high leverage in our trading account it will make our account became safe because we can hold our minus position and we can avoid our real trading account far from big lose when we trade.

Senior Member kamranqureshi is an unknown quantity at this point kamranqureshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap k pass acha ammonut hai to phir ap ko trading knray ka space hai or ap apni lot ka size big bhe kr sakty ho is mian ap ko ye faida hoga k ap ko agar loss zyada honay ka masla hai to profit bhe zyada he hoga

Banned rojar is an unknown quantity at this point rojar's Avatar
    Thanks
    always try to stay away from all kind of leverage. at the critical case if you have to use any of the leverage then keep it in your mind that you should not be greedy, try to use low leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 940 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)