+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 889 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Senior Member roniablakb is an unknown quantity at this point roniablakb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The leverage i use most of the time is 1:1000 due to the fact that this leverage, i can get a lucre label if my ground reaches 0 depending on the amount i invested. So higher leverage has nothing to do with higher losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member strella is an unknown quantity at this point strella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is advantage but i think we must be beware when use it because if we use it in wrong way or without information this will destroy all our money. all traders specially who have not Enough experience should use normal leverage because this not risky like extreme leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wld is an unknown quantity at this point wld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is have no related with the margin call, in this business we need to keep know how to make the proper money management, do not trade for profit, but try to trade by manage the risk and have profit as the reward

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan ye baat bilkul theek hai k ager app high leverage use krien gey tou app ko high loss lazmi ho ga lekn ager app high leverage use nahi krein ge tou app ko loss nahi hota mere khayal mein kum sey kum 1.100 ka leverage use krna chahiye

Senior Member roniablakb is an unknown quantity at this point roniablakb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so. Because leverage is not the correct have. Its the lot or loudness filler which is elite by the merchant. If a monger has a fair money management according to his money, then he could scarce regular any pips from his justness.

Senior Member khuramshahzad1987 is an unknown quantity at this point khuramshahzad1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex dealing can indeed get wealthy easily, but it can be done by investors who prodigies, for a investor who is still an beginner, if it could be a small benefit that was reliable enough. make money fast only to investors who challenge to project, challenge to experience large loss, because when a investor is very strong rumours, and prepared to agree to all the threats and repercussions they will have the chance to get wealthy and the inadequate easily.

Member kuldeep 509 is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep 509's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya you are right but if you are well knowldge of forex trading then you can take high leverage for your trading but genrally most of trader take leverage level upto 1.2 and thi standard level of leverage

Senior Member tarnako is an unknown quantity at this point tarnako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think so, what you think if the title are changed "high leverage lead to higher profit ?" i think it is more beautiful than your title now, as you know ,leverage are not raelly affected of your loss its your own fail analyze and dont blame the leverage

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that your idea is correct here because I think that leverage is a very risky that is selected very carefully here. We select leverage 1:400 and we should maintain a good balance if we take big leverage.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We don't cerebrate thus. Due to the fact leverage is just not the exact person. Their the great deal as well as volume predicament that is picked by the bargainer. In case a bargainer features a middling cash operations as outlined by his / her cash, he then may simply unconsolidated any kind of pips via his / her fairness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 889 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)