+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-27   19:17
    Best answer #2

yeh to simple sa logic hai ap high leverage use karen gein to apko loss bhi zayada hoga aor profit bhi zayada hoga aor ap low leverage use karen gein to profit and loss bhi usi average say apko milay ga main forex trading per work kar raha hon main eak to 1:2000 leverage use ki hai aor ab main forum per posting kartay huway 1:50 leverage use kar raha hon

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Senior Member kk4350 is an unknown quantity at this point kk4350's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes but also high leverage is also give you high profit also in forex market well it depend upon the traders startergy and tricks that which statarergy he use in forex for trading many trader can get huge profit in high leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arsharah is an unknown quantity at this point Arsharah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly use some big levarge when my account is at some last steps then i will take some Big risks in order to save my account, or else i use normal leverage for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear personally in my oppinion I believe high leverage leads to higher loss , a leverage of 1:200 is better and more secure than a leverage of 1:1000.There are some forex brokers who offer the leverage of 1:2000 promising their client for a higher profit .

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my dear I always do believe that the only problem is when a trader can not make analysis, that is where the problem starts, but a trader who can make analysis will be able to make money regardless the leverage been used. Also managing our position in the sense that we are not making use of huge lots is also important to enable we make money.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear I always do believe that using high leverage is not good for the new traders but those who are experienced trader, they can use high leverage at their accounts. My friend I think we need to be skilled to get more profit and we can use high leverage..

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, personally I think it is true that high leverages leads to higher loss. I know that when you trade with high in the business in no distance time , you will have yourself to blame. To avoid this you must make sure you are trading at most 2% of your capital per trade. this is a wise thing to do.

Member sheeba is on a distinguished road sheeba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its true, high leverage leads to big losses because there a greater risk of losses and in such circumstances one makes silly mistakes and as one have no margin for mistakes so a single mistake makes one lose more than the normal ... we should not go for bigger things

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmasterind View Post
    I think as a new trader we should not use the high leverage in trading, I think if we can trade with proper understanding of the market only then we can make good money , before using the high leverage we need to gather experiences in trading.
    I agree with you that we need more experience if you want to use high leverage. because it uses high leverage indirectly will carry a higher risk, too. so it is important for traders to be able to control emotions well if you want to use high leverage, so that it can use a lot wisely when trading.

Senior Member gremori is an unknown quantity at this point gremori's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is very dangerous, especially if we can not trade well, then high leverage tend to kill the trading would we do, if we want to succeed, then we had better use low leverage, because with low leverage, we will be able to restrain ourselves from greed that might come to haunt us

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we should avoid high leverage at trading because only experienced traders can handle the high leverage a trading and if we can trade with proper knowledge only then we can make good money. Forex traders need to develop a trading strategy.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)