+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 732 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-27   19:17
    Best answer #2

yeh to simple sa logic hai ap high leverage use karen gein to apko loss bhi zayada hoga aor profit bhi zayada hoga aor ap low leverage use karen gein to profit and loss bhi usi average say apko milay ga main forex trading per work kar raha hon main eak to 1:2000 leverage use ki hai aor ab main forum per posting kartay huway 1:50 leverage use kar raha hon

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

Member opnsystem is an unknown quantity at this point opnsystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think newbies should not take high leverages because they are the ones who cant able to control their emotions and will surely open big lot size and lose everything. But if they control themself then high leverages is good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned badar.munir is an unknown quantity at this point badar.munir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my ddear/...........well said my brother, the margin call is important to know the correct position and the amount required for entry and exit to the forex market, when you open an account is a real or demo you will see your margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course bro I also agree with you that high leverage use is one of the main reason to loss money in forex. You may use leverage according to your capital. I always use low leverage every new beginner loss their money in forex because they think it is easy way to earn money.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear i strongly think that high leverage give me more opportunity and not higher losses. high leverage makes me able to make good trading despite i trade with small money only. then i like to use high leverage.

Banned fasholaforex is an unknown quantity at this point fasholaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Depending on your experience level, trade leverage can be a powerful tool to help you maximize returns, or it can be the cause of your downfall. It is not something to be taken lightly and if you do not understand how it works, dont trade until you do understand

Banned ASIM is an unknown quantity at this point ASIM's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend.........big leavrage is not directly cause of loss . if the trader have good knowledge of forex treding then he may earn good profit by using leavrage..............thanks

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    With a less skill and less experience high leverage is going to give higher losses to a trader because market is very uncertain and at some point of time with the emotional trading are new trader will lose his money with the you wrong use of high leverage

Senior Member gremori is an unknown quantity at this point gremori's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is likely that the high leverage will bring adverse effects, especially when we are traders who can not control themselves well, of course, substantial leverage would be a serious hazard, I strongly agree that we should be able to control problems this leverage wisely, and do not let this fact be self-destructive weapons

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, for me I personally believe that the margin call is important to know the correct position and the amount required for entry and exit to the forex market, when you open an account is a real or demo you will see your margin.

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes definitely yeh baat true hai k high leverage hamary lye dangerous bhi hoti hai . Because high leverage select kernay se hamein margin call anay ka ziada darr hota hai. I think iss ka sab se better solution yeh hi hai k hum account open kertay waqt aik reasonable leverage hi select kerein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 732 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)