+ Reply to Thread
Page 1060 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 60 560 960 1010 1050 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1070 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,600 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Many people think that high leverages lead to high loss, but i think it is not true as big lot size is lead to high loss.

What you think about this?
    anytime app ka khiyal sahi ha large lot size he asal loss ka karan hoti ha leverage se itna nuqsan nahi hota es ka sirf ek nuqsan ha k es ki waja se newibe apne emutions ko control nahi kar saktey or apna nuqsan karwa letey hane
    high leverage is equal to high profit and large lot size is equal to higher loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    I am agree with you friend . leverage may be our friend and may be harm us and its depend on traders mentality . i think when we have proper knowledge then automatically it will say which leverage is the best for us and for this we need to learning forex as much as possible.
    we set leverage as we need and it depends to our requirement, so ...there is no absolute conclusion for this case, we can not say high leverage is risk or low leverage is safe...i ever set my leverage with the high ones when i have a little funds in my balance and now i set it with a lower ones to avoid from big losing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    yeah ofcourse, high leverage leads to bigger loss, Due to these leverage factor forex is exciting because we can get a big profit with a small capital. On the other hand it can wipe our balance more easily if our positions went wrong. So high leverage leads to higher profits or higher loss.
    I am agree with you friend . leverage may be our friend and may be harm us and its depend on traders mentality . i think when we have proper knowledge then automatically it will say which leverage is the best for us and for this we need to learning forex as much as possible.

Member nitintripathi is an unknown quantity at this point nitintripathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zaruri nahi hai ki high leverages high loses cause kare but haan high levereges ki wajah se aapko high volume of currecncy handle karna pad sakta hai magar jo mai reason hota hai higher loss ka woh yeh hai zyaada size agar aap 1 size istemal kar rahe ho and market aapke against chale jaye to aap 10 dollar lose kar sakte hain jo kafi amount hota hai

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah ofcourse, high leverage leads to bigger loss, Due to these leverage factor forex is exciting because we can get a big profit with a small capital. On the other hand it can wipe our balance more easily if our positions went wrong. So high leverage leads to higher profits or higher loss.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously high leverage leads high loss if there is reward also but its not good if our balance is low. only 1 day ago there is my firend who make $65 from $10 but open trade with 1lot and due to gbp sudden break he lost all. and such also happen to me before , so i think its never good to use high lot if we have low balance.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is not our low or high leverages only which will determine our risk in trading but also our high or low lot size. As I knew, higher leverages will be lower risk because the value is lower than if we used low leverages but how much lot size that we used, it will give impact how many dollars that we will gain in profit or we will lose.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh really? As I experienced, using high leverage is good for preventing Margin Call from our small amount of capital. With high leverages, my account could hold account more than lower leverages (with same lot size). But it's right if leverage can bring us safer but it could be dangerous if we are too careless to underestimate condition and made too much order positions.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very high leverage leads to losses in forex trading. But before that happens, we will also trade with high lot sizes in order to lose. Once a trader knows how to open trades with the appropriate lot size, they will be able to use even the highest leverage`s in their trading example - 1 : 1000.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    I dont think leverage is bad for forex trading i think it is the most attractive factor of the forex market which enables a trader to trade big lots with small amount. The trader who knows the techniques to take advantage of the high leverage earns very handsome profits with the help of high leverage.
    yes,traders who makes the most of the leverage makes big profits.And traders who use high leverage but doesnt find any profit and lands in loss blames the high leverage as dangerous.I dont like people doing like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1060 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 60 560 960 1010 1050 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1070 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)