+ Reply to Thread
Page 1059 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 59 559 959 1009 1049 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1069 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,590 of 10709

Thread: High leverage lead to higher loss???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:15
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex ke business me high leverage hoga to esme trader ko loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he kaam karna hoga,esme trader ke paas jetna market me low risk se wo chalenga wo esme utna he long time market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle jaankar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme apna capital management karna chahiye.

2018-01-18   16:50
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by sasa View Post
    nahin, mujhe lagata hai ki yah sab ek din main duniya bhar mein ek sarvashreshth dalaal mil jaega aur insha allaah main pooree tarah se laabh uthaane ke saath jaana hoga
    to main duniya ko saabit kar doonga ki hamesha uchchatar laabh uthaane se adhik nukasaan ho sakata hai, yah sirph apane gyaan par nirbhar karata hai
    yes high leverage is the main cause of high loss so i suggest that trader use low leverage in trading account and trader always focus the market and trader use low risky trading in market and trader work with experience and trader work hard in market and trader fully analysis the market and trader know the risk management and leverage rules then trader make good earning in forex market and trader not loss in forex market

2018-01-12   23:33
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

haan hota hai kahi baki aap Jyada leverage ka use karte hai to aap ko Chahta loss hota hai agar aap Jyada leverage to use nahi karenge toh aap ko Chahta profit nahi hoga profit karne ki Nachan Aali village karna bahut zaroori hai kam equity se aap Jyada profit kar sakte hai sirf aur sirf leverage ki madad se

2017-12-29   00:26
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  795 USD

jab mera khaata kuchh antim charanon mein hota hai to main jyaadaatar bade bade aakaar ka upayog karata hoon, to apane khaate ko bachaane ke lie kuchh bade jokhim uthaenge, ya phir main apane vyaapaar ke lie saamaany laabh ka upayog karoonga.

2018-01-12   16:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager high leverage ma app ko loss hai tuo phir app ko high leavearge ma zaida profit hai app ko apany acoount k mutabiq he levearge he set krna chaiyie yahi app k liye best hai..

2017-12-24   17:30
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

There are so many traders who lose money due to leverage and there are also good traders who are going to make high amount of profit with the help of leverage so language as a tool to get high profit and even lose your all the profit

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am not understanding the meaning that how high leverage give is more profit...
    when i join forex i select 1:1000 leverage and till date my accout is safe...ya one thing is right if we have high leverage and our trade open with avoide money management then if marigin call come then we loss our all money.
    leverage is good if you trade in under money mangements rules.
    If we are full confident on our self and our trading experience then no fear high leverage. high leverage mean if you want to trade with big lot size then you need high leverage. so If you are a cool minded and you are trading with good money management and discipline trading then does not matter what's so ever you selected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    yea high leverage is too risky guys but can u give more profit also if u get good trades but u can lose also ur all money bcoz it too risky my opinion is that new comers should trade with low leverage bcoz forex is a long term business
    i am not understanding the meaning that how high leverage give is more profit...
    when i join forex i select 1:1000 leverage and till date my accout is safe...ya one thing is right if we have high leverage and our trade open with avoide money management then if marigin call come then we loss our all money.
    leverage is good if you trade in under money mangements rules.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically higher leverage allows us to open a big lot position and the dangerous thing in forex is the big lot size, we can earn more or lose more just because of using big lot size. So big lot size is the actual killer not the high leverage.
    If we trade with small lot size with the highest leverage then we will not lose so badly as we lose with big lot size.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    you are right leverage is not killer of our account. our account killed by our money management. if we opne order more then money management then there is always a fear to get margin call. i think leverage trying to save account. because at that time our leverage give handling strenght to our tader.
    i'm very agree with this opinion , and exactly correct, if we understand the meaning of leverage then no trader blamed on leverage, which makes high-risk trading is because they are not in accordance with good money management, and has nothing to leverage premises, with high leverage traders are given more margin for open positions, and this is an advantage for traders who have a small fund

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    use of high leverage is not in accordance with the capital is very dangerous. few financial mistakes we will get the MC problem, the use of leverage to be adjusted to the capital. why? because the leverage is financial management. management we are in a position to open transaction in forex trading

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes man you are right. this will double your money quickly and it has the power that your account will gone very quickly. this is the better option for good trader. not for newbies.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea high leverage is too risky guys but can u give more profit also if u get good trades but u can lose also ur all money bcoz it too risky my opinion is that new comers should trade with low leverage bcoz forex is a long term business

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    I don't think so. Because leverage is not the exact killer. Its the lot or volume size which is selected by the trader. If a trader has a fair money management according to his fund, then he could hardly loose any pips from his equity.
    you are right leverage is not killer of our account. our account killed by our money management. if we opne order more then money management then there is always a fear to get margin call. i think leverage trying to save account. because at that time our leverage give handling strenght to our tader.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya every coin has two side same in the case of high leverage.Its use depends on you.if you use correctly then it will be very useful for you otherwise it will can destroy your account too

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverages kabhi high loss nahi de sakte agar aap achi tarah se lot size used karo, mujhe nahi maluum ye logo ke dimag me kasie dhus gaya ki high leverages high loss deta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1059 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 59 559 959 1009 1049 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1069 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)