+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 503 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by efendz View Post
    I do not know what emotion I do when I get the advantage of being difficult to control your emotions at the time, and I definitely have to think hard to avoid it ..
    yes there is instant feeling of revenge when you lose some how you have to think wisely what was your mistake and hpw to avoid in future or you were going well or lost just because of some bad luck so all thinkings need to be done when you lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are frustrated when we loss .the main reason of losing can be wrong entry point and after u know the wrong point u are emotionally stick with that position until ur SL hit .i never tried to learn form my past but i want to know why i failed ..stay cool and steady and deep breath can control ur angry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will say that is the perfect way to trade, to analyse the mistakes before we go on. but the worrying thing is the same situations will appear again and again. and how do we face the situations again, the solutions that we device to combat the situation may not be effective sometimes also. And we need to adjust it from time to time

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I have a loss, I will think how to make this loss into a profit. or pay attention to technical and fundamental analysis, whether the trend will continue or not. if the trend will not continue, I'll wait until the trend reverses

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,what you people are telling is what you do after loss.But the topic is what you do when your trade is facing loss.Actually its better to close trade when in loss.And waiting for reversal is risky,unless we are fully confident.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so you never made profit and lost it? or you lost only the bonus?
    well for me i have lost both bonus and profit.my profit overall will be $700 more and i lost everything

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first decision of switching off the loss and cooling is good,but second decision of opening big lot to cover previous loss is somewhat risky because i have did this and got MC.
    so just cool yourself or analyse properly and enter the trade.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but we have to think and check properly whether there is chance for reversals.Because the price reversal happens only few times not all times.If we get into wrong trend and wait for reversal our loss will be high.And if we dont have SL,then condition will get worse.At that time closing the trade is good option.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we have to lose atleast once,and i am sure that loss only teaches us a good lesson.
    so the only thing we can do when the trade is running in loss is change SL value or close the trade or let it be open if you are sure that the price will reverse back.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my usual trading i often gets loss but it doesn't bothers me much as i care for the net profit . but once i had a huge blow when i got a MC in my account . i was like freaked out . i have stooped doing trading after that for a while , but i can't never stop me from trading for ever so i got myself back in trading and now after that loss what i got is a disciplined trading with a nice MM and a good strategy .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 503 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 497 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)