+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 503 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear after losing in the forex market i again come back in this forum and try to earn the bonus through posting and then wait for the end of the months so that i can again start the trading in the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gremori is an unknown quantity at this point gremori's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope when I experienced a loss, I can think clearly, so that when I will make trades that subsequently, I have been in the best condition I have, so it will not burden the mental burden that I have when going to trade, because I know if my loss and push yourself, my results would be worse

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member am007 is an unknown quantity at this point am007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading main kisi bhi time loss ho sakta hai.iss liey main planning kay saath kaam karty hain or proper plan kay saath he invest karty hain.jo traders struggle karty hain,wo he kamyaabi kay saath achi earning lay sakty hain or survive kar sakty hain.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact I personally think if we face some loses, then it is better to take a rest and stay away from market, and usually, the emotion is big at this situation and drive the mind to come back and take revenge, and at last just increase some problems. and then start to continue with a make evaluating from what we have done and accepted, necessary to know the weakness and fix them

Senior Member mirmreduan is an unknown quantity at this point mirmreduan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i was the new forex trader this time i was take again a trade with double before lot.Then i will lose all of my money in the forex trading.but now i have good enter in a trade rules and also a good exit rules in the forex trading markets.I always try to follow money management rules in the forex trading markets.So if lose i don't worry about my lose in the forex trading markets.because i know i can recover this lose within a short time.SO try to find out a good strategy to be a good forex trader in the forex trading markets.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxbirati View Post
    My friend I do accept losses in trading and I know forex trading is a risk rewards trading business and we need to accept loss and better say think about the losses then you can earn more from experiences.
    loss hone par main sabse pehli apni mistake ko dekhta hu mistake se mujhe pta chal jata hai ki main kha galat tha meri strategy wrong thi ya fir meri emotion trading ne mujhe los karaya hai emotion ko main kabhi acha nae manta

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I do accept losses in trading and I know forex trading is a risk rewards trading business and we need to accept loss and better say think about the losses then you can earn more from experiences.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its always good that you avoid overloading and always make it easier to trade by knowing how to balance both just keep patience and be calm because know that can use brain but can not change the movement of market.

Banned patchika is on a distinguished road patchika's Avatar
    Thanks
    main loss se sikhta hoon. abhi to filhal always in loss. par I think all good trader also was in loss one time. is time apne emotion bhi control karna sikhta hoon

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab hum es kam mai loss karte hai es ka karn jeh hota hai ki app es kam mai acha experience hasal nai karte hai fer app es kam mai loss karte hai app es kam mai acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai jab hum es kam mai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji es kam mai hum displine se he paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 503 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)