+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 503 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned lmzguito is an unknown quantity at this point lmzguito's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is there any end to forex?? call a cash market broker for the supply/demand part of the question. These
    guys living literally depends on their keeping abreast of the latest supply/
    demand developments in their market, and theyre our first, best resource
    without question. This is completely reasonable if you consider the matter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that i once experience loss. i never imagine that on that early time of my trading i can encounter it already. but the thing i did after loss. i pause for a week and start over again, refresh my ideas and create new plans that helped me bounce back from my loss. and now. i already learnt and never wanted to repeat my mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko agar loss hota hai to usko apni galti par dhyaan dena chahiye,esme trader apni galti se jetna jada learn karenga uske liye acha hai,tyrader ko esme demo par fir se apni galti ko thik karna chahiye..
    ha trader agar yaha par loss karta hai ye trader ki galati se hi hota hai trader ko apni galati par dhayan dena chahiye aur galati ko theek karna chahiye jisse ki trader sirf se wohi galati karke apna loss na kare

Member sufiyan99 is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia sabse se pehle to ye dekha hn ke apko kis pair me loss hua hn then apki lot size dekhn ihai then apko batana prey ga ke kia krna chaiye vese to pateine is the key of success but me apko batado ke agar apki lot size zyada hia to loss me cut kro varna w8 kro

Junior Member asi is an unknown quantity at this point asi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading losing shouldn't be a part to strangle yourself with all the hard word work unpaid. It should be a learning process. I have made progress and i have learnt from losing. It should never kill you. It should strengthen you. So i dont worry when i lose. I just learn from the lose.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko agar loss hota hai to usko apni galti par dhyaan dena chahiye,esme trader apni galti se jetna jada learn karenga uske liye acha hai,tyrader ko esme demo par fir se apni galti ko thik karna chahiye..

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that the first time i experience loss, the thing that comes to my mind is i might not good enough to do this kind of business, but one of my friend told me that loss is really part of trading. That i just need to pause for i while and think of new strategy that would help me bounce back from my loss. And so i did. Pause and refresh my mind and created a new plans.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Things I often do when the loss is as follows, which obviously we have to resign from the front of the screen and also closed MetaTrader for some time. This is to give a fresh taste in our minds not to think about that loss anymore. And also we have to think again stratrgi good so we did not experience loss again for another time. By learning from the mistakes that we will get a lot of profit.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer take a rest after big lose, because no worry and make mistake in next trade, we have to trade in the market with careful to avoid the lose and if we have lost big lose we have to take rest until forget the loss.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member HOSSAM is an unknown quantity at this point HOSSAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must deal with the loss well, because the forex market is one of the toughest markets in which it can be handled and therefore must accept the loss because the forex market, such as the loss of profit is also in order to succeed and continue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 503 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)