+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 503 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned trix is an unknown quantity at this point trix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great thread brother you open its very informative and i learn many things with your thread i am agree that we should work in forex with experience without experience we should not start work in forex trading so its really important to know about the forex before start work on real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sunilm007 is an unknown quantity at this point sunilm007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is part of winning and lossing so of course everyone goes through it.
    And if you lose in any trade that doesn't mean you are not good in trading. Looses in forex are like motivations
    Every loss brings new idea/knowledge so nothing goes waste and about reaction..better to avoid concentrating on losses and instead of that concentrate on your profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel so much regret for my own mistake and think why i open that trade . Sometime feel so angry and try to leave this business permanently but i can't leave . because i know this market is the number one profitable place . Forex business is full of every kind of modern business opportunity .

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss affect every trader but I'm influenced by a lot, but I learned that the loss can occur for anyone working in the forex market and therefore must accept the loss of such a profit in order to continue trading in a good way too

Member fkij is an unknown quantity at this point fkij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ko pata hai k forex market mai loss bhe hai aur orofit bhe. Agr ap es market nai loss ho jay tou ap es market mai aur zada mehnat sayka kray. Es tarah ap market ko under sta d kr lye gy. P market mai sgrategyky sath kam kray gy. Aphr ap es market mai regular profit hasil ho gy.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jab bhi trading mein mera loss ho jata hai, to tab main apne loss ko recover karne ke liye ek plan banata hoon, aur dekhna hoon kitna lot size par trade karna hai aur kitna pips target karna hai bhai jisse loss recover kar saku.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member naadiakhan is an unknown quantity at this point naadiakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always tried to overcome my loss and to recover my loss I will find an other online work and to recover. to recover from my pain I always try to sleep and watching t.v and etc. I always remain optimist and try to be calm and always in my mind how and where and why I can do anything and loss is never be bearable for me and my dreams shattered and I never want to shatter my dreams my dreams are very pretty for me.

Member Yaseenqadri is an unknown quantity at this point Yaseenqadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business main loss aik part of business hay, first of all jab hum trade ko open karnay kay sath hi stop loss use karna chahayie jes ki calculation aap money managment say kar saktay hain agar stop loss hit hota hay to again aap ko trade nahi karni chahayie first trend ka analysis kar kay sooch samaj kar again trade karni chhayie.

Member babyforex is an unknown quantity at this point babyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is kam main loss to har kisi ko hota ha or jis ko bhi is main loss hota ha us loss k honay main ghalti bhi to us ki apni hoti ha naa k kisi or ki agr wo apna kaam soch samjh k karay to us ko is kam main kabhi bhi loss ni hoga or wo kabhi is kam ma peechay ni hon gay balkay or bhi agay barhay gay

Member the fed is an unknown quantity at this point the fed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should do if we experience a loss, namely the evaluation. We have to make an evaluation of the mistakes that we have done the resulting loss.
    So with the evaluation that we make when we experience loss, then we can know where the location of our mistakes, and try to fix it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 503 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)