+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 503 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only thing that i do when i loose is that i give up trading for the rest of the day and take the day off by just refreshing and cooling down my mind, the next day i go to my demo a/c and then sort out there the reason for the failure and then when confident that i have found out a way to avoid that mistake then dive back into the live a/c
    Rock On

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    The major thing that i do when i lose is to make a post analysis. This post analysis helps me in so many ways like helping me to find our what lead to my losses. Once i'm able to find out what happened, then it is time to change or adjust strategies for better results.
    Thats a perfect way to do after a loss, analysis or finding out the reason of the loss will help in building a concrete plan to avoid the mistake in future. So after analysing a plan which is to be strickly followed should be made to help us trading in positive direction
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenia03 View Post
    when first playing the forex I still do not know anything, just the basic of forex that I understand it,
    I do not think that I will experience the loss that all of my deposit down ..
    I had time to vacuum for 1 month.
    but I am determined to start studying again,
    Dont you mate although now you are in loss but i think you will soon see profit because you hiting the main point . emotion is our own enemy and you trying to control this which is really good . anyway i think we must put SL in our trade which can help us more when market goes against us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The major thing that i do when i lose is to make a post analysis. This post analysis helps me in so many ways like helping me to find our what lead to my losses. Once i'm able to find out what happened, then it is time to change or adjust strategies for better results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rubigul View Post
    when i continue suffering with loss then i take one step back and to start demo account practice to improve my mistake which i done in real trading account and i learn my mistakes and correct them.
    you're good, you must do evaluating your trade, if you not confident with your real account, advice for you to back again in the demo account. in the demo you will learn something , you should make evaluate so you not make same mistake in the next real trade. if you feel right you can back again in your real account

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    the first decision of switching off the loss and cooling is good,but second decision of opening big lot to cover previous loss is somewhat risky because i have did this and got MC.
    so just cool yourself or analyse properly and enter the trade.
    bahut hi achi baat boli aapne
    jab jab aapko lsos hota hai iska matlab hota hai ki apse koi galti hui ai
    us galti ko analyse karte hue aage trading chaalu rakhna bahut hi zaruri hota hai forex trading me..jo trader ye karan seekh jata hai uske liye trading se paise kamana bahut hi easy ho jata hai
    forex market me bahut paisa hai kamane ke liye..bas aapko kamana aana chahiye

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i continue suffering with loss then i take one step back and to start demo account practice to improve my mistake which i done in real trading account and i learn my mistakes and correct them.
    It is always good to track your mistakes and improve them before trading next in real account. I think you are doing mistakes in strategy or planning because if it would be an emotional mistake that can only be practiced in real account.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan yeh sahi tarika hai apne galtiyo ko sudharne ka ki agar loss ho jaye to demo a/c mein jakar analyse karna hai hame ki kaha par gadbad ho rahi hai aur uss hisab se use kaise sudharna hai yeh thik se samhaj lene ke badh hi vapas main live a/c par ana chahiye isliye hame hamesha demo a/c ke sath chalna chahiye.
    Rock On

Banned rubigul is an unknown quantity at this point rubigul's Avatar
    Thanks

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow2000 View Post
    I think if loss one or two time then you should not break your rule and not change your strategy because in this way you will not improve your strategy. If you persistently getting loss then change your strategy
    Han apki bat theek hy ma ye nhi kh raha k ma ak bar loss hony pe he apni strategy change kr lyta hon ma tu ye kh raha hon k sometimes market ki situation aisa hoti hy k ak specific strategy kam nhi krti tu uski jga koi aur strategy lgani prti hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 503 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 487 488 489 490 491 499 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)