+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 503 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wese me forex trading me naya hu is liye muje abhi loss hua he nahi lekin agar kisi trader ko loss ho jata he to iska matlab ye he ki us ki learning achhi nahi he is liye apane ap ko improve karana chahia jisase loss ko recover kiya ja sake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko esme loss hone par sabse pehle dekhna chahiye usne kya galat kiya hai,esme trader ko apni galti se kaafi learn hoga jisse wo same mistake market me fir se nahi kar sakenga,esme trader ko khud he sabb samajhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Foysal is an unknown quantity at this point Foysal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We face Profit and loss in every business but I become mad when I loss on trading. I can not control myself that time. Then i trady again to recover the loss but i loss again. When I loss big amount of money then i go for shower and try to become cool. But think all trader are not like me.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen jab forex market mein hamen jab loss hota hai to phar hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein kuch time k liye trading nhi karni chaye hamen forex market mein api loss ka reason check karna chaye hamen

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont react at all because loss is part lf game and we must accept it otherwise you will be scare to enter into anotjer trade and will mkre frequently end in entering again and follow your trade and that really bring too many losses back to back.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main jab hume lose hota hai tu main tu us lose ko accep krta hon kun ke yeh forex ke trading ka hisa hai or part hai forex ke trading ka es liye main tu forex ke trading main agar muje lose ho jata hai or bht time main muje lose howa bhe hai or main es lose ko accept krta hon yeh part hai trading ka

Junior Member la4xo is an unknown quantity at this point la4xo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when loss in a trade while trading in the forex, i see first why i lossed the deals, and second
    i remember the reason why to do not repeat it again in the future to prevent the lossing again
    that is what i do when i loss

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap lose kroge to asha profit mil skta he forex me agar aap chahe to ashi trade ke sath ashi success hasil krskte ho bhai isme koi shak nhi he me alwayse ashi trade krna like karta hun je mera best business he

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should do nothing when you lose just accept the loss because it's a part of the game and forget about it and focus on the market and the next opportunity , of course I don't mean that you should not analyze your losing trades , you should do that in the weekend to learn from your mistakes but not during the time of trading.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I loss money in the Forex market I try not to pay much importance to it, rather I just continue to trade base on my strategy and continue to hope that I recover the loss fund as soon as possible. Dwelling on losses will not allow you concentrate on what's now in front of you.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 503 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)