+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 503 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well when i get loss. Than i stop trading for a while and analyze my position again which bring loss and check the drawbacks of my strategy. If there is something wronhg with strategy than i modify it and if the cause is other like an unexpected news than its my luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sameerjazba is an unknown quantity at this point sameerjazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    npthing bas zara sa afsos hota ha or phr se main naye sarey se forex trading karne ko tiyar ho jata houn pichli bhul ko wahin rehne deta houn or phr new target slect kar k main phr se forex trading main aa jata houn or phr se buyer or seller ki war shuro ho jati ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well lose is part of forex and also part of our life in all shapes and we can say that without lose we can not enjoy the game and win after a lose can give you great feeling so I just think I have lost one so I can win more in future so I also see some other people who were down but they recover so try to find any hope I can get and also try to be stronger as trader.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose is part of every business so that does not mean just lose your patience and leave that business and lose actually tell you are not good enough trader and you have to do some thing to become a good trader. some how lose will really help you as it shows that your performance.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I lose well it is very hard to control emotions when your money earned with hard work is lost in forex but I keep on thinking about mistakes but I try to forget and I look forward for future and try to add more to my investments and want to be more and more strong forex trader after that. But even after loses one can think about quitting forex but I always rejected that.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap ek method k sath trading karo aur discipline k sath karo to aap sab losses ko overcome kar sakte ho basically prices hamesha up bhi jaate hain aur down bhi jaate hain is se hi hum ko faida uthana hai aur chae khaase paise hon k hum invest kar k acha profit nikal le and in this forex is just becoming easier for me.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mujhe loss hota hain to mein himmat nahi harta aur aage ka sochta hmm k ab aage kaise better karu trading ko aur jo hua so hua use bhool jao ghaltiyon se seekho aur move forward and my time will come and this is the way I have never left forex trading and still no plan of leaving trading.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a very dangerous habit if you really start taking revenge from the market after loss, you may have more losses due to this because after getting loss most of the traders are not in normal condition and due to emotions they commit further mistakes.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss ki soorat main break hi sab say acha option hay kion kay agar aap mazeed trade karo gay to aap revenge lany ki koshsish karo gay aur unncessery risks lo gay jo kay aap kay liye faida mand naheen hay.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han jab loss ho gaya to us ko sar par ziada burden naheen bna lena chahiye lakin loss ko bhoolana naheen cahiye balky loss say sabaq seekhna chahiye. Aur humain thandy dimagh say sochna chahiye kay hum nain loss kion kiya aur ainda is ghaltee ko repeat na karian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 503 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)