+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 503 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    yes we have to lose atleast once,and i am sure that loss only teaches us a good lesson.
    so the only thing we can do when the trade is running in loss is change SL value or close the trade or let it be open if you are sure that the price will reverse back.
    yes I think it's a lessons after I think you pay attention more and you always have another plan to not lose again and you still withdraw your profit is always trying to make no money faster test to stay as much as possible in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first decision of switching off the loss and cooling is good,but second decision of opening big lot to cover previous loss is somewhat risky because i have did this and got MC.
    so just cool yourself or analyse properly and enter the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we have to lose atleast once,and i am sure that loss only teaches us a good lesson.
    so the only thing we can do when the trade is running in loss is change SL value or close the trade or let it be open if you are sure that the price will reverse back.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my friend is if you can win $ 700 and then you lose all this is a control problem must be bluntly when you win an amount of money you withdraw and that way you stay with the same amount of money and you try to win even with this amount of money

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so you never made profit and lost it? or you lost only the bonus?
    well for me i have lost both bonus and profit.my profit overall will be $700 more and i lost everything

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is part of forex trading ,but we should be conscious about losses.We should not be so carefree.Once we face loss we should stop trading relax and then plan correctly so that further loss will not come.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    इस बात है कि तुम उस में जो हालत है, क्या मेरी सबसे अच्छी रणनीति है और फिर आप तय करना चाहिए कि मैं इस स्थिति में क्या करना चाहिए सीखना चाहिए. वहाँ विदेशी मुद्रा में कई चरण होते हैं ताकि आप जो एक सबसे अच्छा है आप के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए सीखना चाहिए.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats while after working five day we got off of two days.
    in two day we can refreshing our mind and may be we made some new paling for next week.
    but when we god loss we take some rest from trading..and analyses the market again.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right..strategy give and working good in normal market..but some time to big movement of market strategy will not work in effective.
    due to good news strategy will fail but its not meaning we will change strategy. we should continue with that but this fail in normal market then its must to know the weakness part of our strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you loss $100000......OMG
    this kind of fund..i think there is some weakness in your traidng system that you never analyses..
    if you are using stop loss then may be you save some thing for trading in market. always use stop loss for fixing limit of loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 503 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)