+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 503 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am agree with you because if we leave which is easy then how we learn and how it give us opportunity to become successful . anyway i think first time it may happen to all traders that loss but from that point we need to learn because leave forex is not solution .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After a loss, I will not go behind the market to recover my loss. From my experience, I learned the first thing I need to do after the loss should be the causes of mistake I did. The roost cause analysis have taught me many useful lessons. But discipline is most required not to repeat the same mistake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fxTrader is an unknown quantity at this point fxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't agree with some people whose are prevent to enter a forex trade again if they exposed to get a big loss , but they should control their reaction in the case of loss , and they must be encourged to make up for this loss by getting a big profit .

Banned ACE is an unknown quantity at this point ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i loss , firstly i stop trading , think some time to repair the loss , then wait for some days for the opportunity with which i can gain some more , get the tips from internet , and when i feel that it is the best opportunity i set the trade end . This process goes for months .
    Then i search the major mistakes done by traders . Unless thinking about the loss and wastage of time , i think about the experience i gained.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some how reversal have to happen but when we do not know otherwise forex is all about that reversal if it always keep on one way then we harldy get a profit so this is the beauty that it keep on moving up and down so we have to go up and down with it so just plan it whatever you think is a good plan

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but we have to think and check properly whether there is chance for reversals.Because the price reversal happens only few times not all times.If we get into wrong trend and wait for reversal our loss will be high.And if we dont have SL,then condition will get worse.At that time closing the trade is good option.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,what you people are telling is what you do after loss.But the topic is what you do when your trade is facing loss.Actually its better to close trade when in loss.And waiting for reversal is risky,unless we are fully confident.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    evaluation of your trade and analysis trading news and get knowledge about trading and best indicator's so knowledge about must gives profit and help to increased your capital.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i continue suffering with loss then i take one step back and to start demo account practice to improve my mistake which i done in real trading account and i learn my mistakes and correct them.

Junior Member Garry is on a distinguished road Garry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we shouldn't do same mistake again and again .
    firstly i encourage myself that lose is natural in trading , i have to repair it . then i repair the loss overcoming my mistake . by this way , i learn a new fact and in future it will be my advantage .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 503 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)