+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 503 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    left the business after your money is gone, that's called a true failure.
    mc, or loss is not meant to fail, because you can still get up and do a transaction to get your money back.
    if out of this business, it means you lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    huh, turned out after so long not to open a position, the feeling of being afraid to open a position.
    hopefully tomorrow I do not get the loss. because if the loss, would have lowered my confidence.
    after the loss is very important to keep your confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I 've made ​​a special thread on advice from the master trader.
    please visit and please provide input. thanks.

I always read many times, the material, because it made ​​me understand about the risks of this business.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for your advice, looks like I 'll do it stiap weeks,
    because if every day I think, would make me too busy, and hopefully not many mistakes I made.
    so do not need much to be evaluated.
    we need to evaluate our position that successful profit?

Thanks
    if we do not get the rest of the week, when are we going to spend the money we already collect.
    not just in one week, one day we too should take time to rest.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    therefore, I tried to change the mind set that used to want to get rich quick, be like to survive from the mc.
    I usually use reference words from the master trader.
    many things can we learn from these words.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another thing that makes me forget about the problem in trading is to watch movies.
    Did you ever know about the movie related to forex,
    try to watch Limitless movies ,
    rich cast as playing the forex.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I get loss then I try to find out the error or mistake done by me or mistake in my analysis. When I find my mistake then I try to work out the action required to correct that mistake. I never loss my heart after loss as it is the part of forex business.

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.

Loss is the essential of any trading system and for any trader, do not want to get rid of it, and maybe some trader will suffer a long term loss. So that is the reason risk management is so important to keep us alive in the market.
    Honest to myself, honest to others

Thanks
    Han jab loss ho gaya to us ko sar par ziada burden naheen bna lena chahiye lakin loss ko bhoolana naheen cahiye balky loss say sabaq seekhna chahiye. Aur humain thandy dimagh say sochna chahiye kay hum nain loss kion kiya aur ainda is ghaltee ko repeat na karian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 503 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)