+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 503 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    I think no one want to lose. But in forex market most expert people are test lose. When you lose don't blame yourself. Accept your lose and restart everything with new spreat. But don't trade emotionally. Control you emotion then you will 1step ahead for success.
    yes you are right.when we are in loss we should try to control emotion first.if we do that then we can slowly look at charts and analyse whether to close the trade or wait for reversal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member swadesh287 is an unknown quantity at this point swadesh287's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the loss amount.if it is more then i take less risk and prefer to trade safe.if it is small then most of the time i ignore it and prefer to take risk.and all this things are according to the market position n change wisely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    whenever is suffer loss i try to leave the forex for some time and do something different than trading that will keep me fresh and away from trading for some time so that i can develop some new methods and strategies to trade the forex

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    i suggest you to make some money management plans and you must have some backup plans , because we don't know that what forex have for us so its very good to keep some money in your pockets because if you will loose your total capital then you must have some money to trade again.
    This is really good suggestion some balance in form of saving from every profit if we keep it safe, it may help us lot when we loose our capital and want to trade in another better opportunity, also we should not open our all cards at a time and keep few safe for better level.

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I loss I will try again and again for treading because loss is the first step of success or profit. When we face the loss we can continue treading one day we success in the treading.

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I loss I will try again and again for treading because loss is the first step of success or profit. When we face the loss we can continue treading one day we success in the treading.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    if my account blown then i will take a little rest, may be i will take result one month for recover my mental pressure. then i will decide i will try to forex trade or not. but we should think be positive.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found the mistake that i would be done in past and got this loss. and in the other side i also thourly study the indicators trend and movement of the market then make new powerfull strategies to recover his loss into profit.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazba View Post
    forex is a very risky market in this world.here no one can make profit all the time.
    when i getting lose in my trade that time I just try to understand about my fault.
    yes you are right.forex is the most risk one in this world.no one can profit at all the trades.in forex even proffesional traders can have some losses.try to control your emotions.think and analyse well before your trade .take a short time to your recovery and try to find out your mistakes

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest you to make some money management plans and you must have some backup plans , because we don't know that what forex have for us so its very good to keep some money in your pockets because if you will loose your total capital then you must have some money to trade again.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 503 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)