+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 503 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned yenney611 is an unknown quantity at this point yenney611's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i loose i take a rest. after resting, i tried to reconclie my feelings after the lost and try to figure out what make me lost to it? during that time, i get to learn my mistake and improve myself in the second time around it will happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    i think its a very important to loss lol beacuse if u dont loss u will take huge risk for profit so its a very important to loss , i have learnd many think after lossing my ammount i have first invest
    loss are the things I do not suka.tetepi with a loss we can take the silver lining because we can know what the error we get through it
    the most important thing we can see and adjust ourselves when getting it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    i think its a very important to loss lol beacuse if u dont loss u will take huge risk for profit so its a very important to loss , i have learnd many think after lossing my ammount i have first invest
    loss are the things I do not suka.tetepi with a loss we can take the silver lining because we can know what the error we get through it
    the most important thing we can see and adjust ourselves when getting it

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Junior Member andraekaprasetya is an unknown quantity at this point andraekaprasetya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will on that day when i loss because if i over trade then i will lose all the deposit. I will put up maximum of 2 trades and if both ofthem loss then i will not trade on that day

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you experience loss many times you should stop trading for a while to recognize ourselves what our mistakes, so it can fix it and can profit consistently in the future. The most important are the Lessons of Loss and MC lessons learned

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    losses are one of the part of forex trading.and when i will get loss i will give a short break for trading in order to analyse what mistakes i have done it.i will try to find out my mistakes and try to correct it.and i will get back again after that break

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am in loss i will now changed my pattern and realizing taht my losses are only due to over trading and not closing trade in profits and waiting for higher profits are raesons to loss so i want them to be avoided in my trading

Junior Member kapilkhanna is on a distinguished road kapilkhanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss honey par sabse pehley mein ye pata lagata hoon ki loss honey ka reason kya tha. Phir mein hamesha ye koshish karta hoon ki dobara wo mistake na karu. Loss honey par bajay emotional honey ke humery patience se kaam lena chahiye. Loss honey ki condition mein humey other traders se discuss karna chaiye ki ab humara next step kya hona chahiye jissey ki humey dobara loss na ho.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nononk View Post
    It's a question a real wonderful

For myself, I feel sad and depressed
    And do I consider the transaction of what they lost, and the next time I try to avoid this loss
    of course every one will feel sad but what you feel about future that is the key.. some think of giving up and some tries to come back really stronger. so it really test mental state too. and tyhat is good that next you plan to survive your loss. so losses are part of forex and no one be happy when there are losses but for future we have to gain some experience from our losses so try to analyse every loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 503 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)