+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 503 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Junior Member unamed is an unknown quantity at this point unamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a loss means there is less in the way we trade.
    so when we experience loss, we should analyze our cra trading mistakes and to learn more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai mera starting mein kafi achcha profit hua tha lekin jab se loss hona shuru hua hai tab se loss hi ho raha hai ek baar se kafi insaan ka kafi hosla tut jata hai isliye maine decide kiya hai ki main continue ab demo par deyaan dunga aur fir se apna best dunga.
    Han ye acha hy k ap ko jb continues loss ho raha ho tu apni strategy ko demo account py test krna chahye ya phr new strategy bnani chahiye aur usy b phly demo account py test kr lyna chahye. Jb mjy loss hota hy tu ma b phly yahi dykhta hn k meri strategy main koi kami tu nahi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after loss, i will stop my live trading for few times or few weeks to recover my mind.i will be back soon when i will find a good solution to solve my mistakes.

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    its good. we learn with all our trade.
    loss trad give us lesson why we loss.
    but when we got loss we do not trade at spot time because at that time we are in emotions. trading with emotions is not good.
    yes s19, when we faced loss then its hard to accpet it happily but we need to accpet it because win and loss is the part of forex but the main important fact that we need to cool our mind because its happen to me that after lossing i took revenge and then more loss. so need cool mind if there is loss also.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    it is very good that you realise your mistakes and wont repeat them and doing like that will give a big success in forex and it is not an easy task to earn unless we realise our mistakes and should not repeat them again in our trades
    exactly and this is the best way to learning is learn from mistake and try to correct them mistakes and I just learned and experienced trading in this way and I think for me I am lazy in doing efforts to learn but my mistakes really has taught me well.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was losing so heavily in forex,I think I will choose to leave away from forex for a long time to have a rest.During this period,I think I will learn more from my failure in order that I will not make the smae mistake in the next trading.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    when ever i loose money in forex market, i try to realize my mistakes and then i keep on working them and try to ignore them in furthur trades..
    This is my strategy of handling my losses
    it is very good that you realise your mistakes and wont repeat them and doing like that will give a big success in forex and it is not an easy task to earn unless we realise our mistakes and should not repeat them again in our trades
    please vote for me if you like my post

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    main jab bhi loss karta hu...to computer ko 1 ghante ke liye chhod deta hu aur mann me vishwas dilata hu,,,kikoi baat ni aaj loss hua hai kal profit hoga.....practice makes the forex trader perfect...

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is a great experience that should be a costly lesson and traders may benefit to enhance the knowledge and skills of trading ..
    but many beginner traders always regret the loss which they produce and they finally take revenge on the market and have resulted in a margin call on their trading accounts

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lose is a part of profit but loser is not expected. First time I was loser. But since two years It not happen in my trade. Also all day I lose when make scalping but I have good success rate.
    When I lose some money I feel it is my security that help me to save from big lose. Actually I have no way to avoid the lose. But I avoid big lose by using stop lose. I do not edit stop lose.
    I have brave to take lose. No problem. Lose is my friend. Profit is my blood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 503 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 486 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)