+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 503 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned shapiraa is an unknown quantity at this point shapiraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well painful thing to lose so much of
    capital but I've experienced that too,
    honestly hate to feel that feeling and
    that is last thing I wish for someone.
    Definitely that is because big risk but
    still it is possible even with bad losing
    streak. Better to leave trading for
    some while and get relaxed and
    thought over what happened.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedfx is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh my god ... i donot like to remember this feeling and the losses .. but i can tell you that in this matter i go sleep and the next day i try to study and read much forex e-books and posts in forums then try with demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to find the mistakes I made on that trade.. So that I can exclude that mistake in my future trading.. I dont wanna repeat my mistakes.. and I know that erasing ones mistakes makes him better than before.. So for me both winning and losing trades are important..

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to know your weaknesses, you need an analysis in each loss, and try to remdiers and do not do again, for what you can not win every day, but you can lose one or two times a week not much.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is actually very difficult to do this without loss forex business if we are just traders who have not been able to master and understand the forex business is a good and right, so maybe have advanced traders will also get a loss, although perhaps only a very slight loss.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bambang View Post
    of course the first thing I do is analyze my mistakes. My system is wrong or there is an element of emotion, and I'll record it so that the time will come I hope not the same mistake
    It is good that you are recording your mistakes and shortfalls in trading , it really helps a lot to improve upon ourselves. I too planned to do like that and did also for few months in the beginning but failed to continue it, now after reading your post i am thinking to restart it.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    True, the best way to lose is having the time to re-evaluate and check the trading system in use is in conformity with what the plan has not been
    What do you mean by the best way to lose? I do not look for the best way to lose, but the best way to make profit and if I lose and just forget the loss and look for how to make back the lost money. I am always sure of my analysis so that is not a problem for me in trading.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anitagala124 View Post
    When i got the loss from the forex trading i immediately stop the trading for sometime from that time. Take some rest from the trading, take interest in the other activities so that i get diverted from that loss. When i feel now i am good for trade then again i start the trading.
    yes,that is the best thing one can do because if he opens trade in few mins,his mind will be in tension and he cant trade properly.
    so its always advisable to take rest and start trading.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    What do you do when you loss?

When you lose, you force yourself time to learn and research about the reasons for this loss.
    There is no one of us did not lose, but successful is looking for a reason.
    of course the first thing I do is analyze my mistakes. My system is wrong or there is an element of emotion, and I'll record it so that the time will come I hope not the same mistake

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ah, when loss I relax and wait for another trade to come. If loss continue then I know that market not good for me so I take break for a week and come back to trade again. If loss again I go back to demo to check system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 503 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)