+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 503 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Banned sami is an unknown quantity at this point sami's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know every trading has loss or profit .but when i do loss my trading at that situation i try find out trading mistake .
    it is very important for me .as if-in my next trading i do not same mistake .i always remain carefully about the matter ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member zaloo is an unknown quantity at this point zaloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after losing man should be relax and takes a part of time no trading , then he returns again and trys to makes up for his loose and then getting profit , but if he follows in trading his loose will be duplicates and he may lose all his money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is the reason why 90% of the traders are loosing , since they do not research why they loose . they incur losses and to get what they have lost they hurriedly get in to the trade and again go for wrong decisions.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dintera View Post
    When i loss, i stay a way from the market for short while and try to figure out as to why my strategy did not work well. I will never fight back the market to recover the loss because at that time my emotion tend to control my trading decision. I will try to identify the market move again and select the best trading strategy before making next move.
    yes, we must belief that we can earn profits from this business, if he can concentrate a lot on tradings and be able to learn from there mistakes. forex needs a lot of control over emotions. if one can not control his emotions then he can not do this anymore.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi wesa hi hai..mein newbie hone ke kaaran bahut experience nahi hai..or mein jyadatar scalping se hi trade karta hoon..as i have less knowledge

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loss, i stay a way from the market for short while and try to figure out as to why my strategy did not work well. I will never fight back the market to recover the loss because at that time my emotion tend to control my trading decision. I will try to identify the market move again and select the best trading strategy before making next move.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend much time on the forum, first, to determine the novelty and market strategy, and at the same time to earn a bonus, by what I'm studying, secondly, to discuss with many experts on the Forex market and many members help me know my mistakes.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,winning in all traders is difficult but winning majority of trades is somewhat easy .all trades cant be successful.Even a pro trader will have few loss in their accounts.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is part of forex trading ..
    I should take a lesson from the experience of loss gets in order to improve knowledge and skills of our trading ..
    don't ever give up if you get a loss, but you must be careful in the next trading

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but we have to think and check properly whether there is chance for reversals.Because the price reversal happens only few times not all times.If we get into wrong trend and wait for reversal our loss will be high.And if we dont have SL,then condition will get worse.At that time closing the trade is good option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 503 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)