+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 503 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 5022

Thread: What do you do when you loss?

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i loose a small amount, i take it easily. if i loose consecutive trades then i stop trading for that day. and two times i have lost my full amount, then i stop trading for a week and relax.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also do the same as you do. actually, there is no alternative of the above. what you loose is a loss and will not get it back. better learn from it.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is the father of experience because he you do not to know important things on time you will get to remain where you are. Once you decide to remain where you are then you will be kept from information and also note we need information to balance the world economy, and also when you come in contact with a little bit of loss then you shall gain experience in that form mostly knowledge. Knowledge comes from passed and future term.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good practice to analysis trade after closing it and if there were any inconsistencies or mistakes on our behalf we should avoid those in next trades. Also it is better to sit in cash if we repeating make losing trades some day.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    jee bilkul ye khyaal to lazmi ata hay kay agar aesa kernay ki bajaey ulat kia hota to bohot acha hota. laykin loss kay baad to kuch nae ho sakta. sirf yehi kay agar aap ko oss loss say kuch seekhany ko milay to phir to acha hay.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab kisi banday ko bhi loss ho jaey to phir oss ko ye daykhna cheay kay ye loss kiss waja say hua hay. agar to apni greed ki waja say hua hay to phir to achi money management say trading kerni cheay, laykin agar market ki sudden movement say hua hay to phir apni strategy per jari rehna cheay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me apni har deal ka poora record bana ke rakhta ho chahae wo profit wlai deal ho ya loss wali
    jo deals loss deti ahi unko thik se analyse karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki jo bhi trader loss wali deals ko thik se analyse karke trading karta hai uske liye forex me loss hone ke chances kam ho jate hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me loss kisi ko pasand nahi hai lekin loss ko handle karna har traer ke bas ki baat nahi hoti
    traders ko loss ko thik se analyse karna chahaiey aru apni ki hui galtiya dobara nahi dohrani chahiye.jo bhi trder ye follow karta hai usko forex me bahut fayda hota hai aur uska trading carrer kafi lambe samay tak chalta hai

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me analysis karna kafi mushkil hota hai khaskar fundamental analysis
    lekin ye forex ke liye bahut zaruri bhi hote hai..shuru ke dino me aapko kafi mushklil hogi lekin fir time ke sath aapke liye analysis karna kafi aasan ho jayega aur aapko inki aadatd bhi pad jayegi..jo bhi trader thik se analyse karke trading karta hai uske liye forex se paisa kamana bahut hi asan ho jata hai

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye sabse achi strategy hoti hai forex me apne losses ko handle karne ki
    acha trader wahi hai jo apne har loss koi thik se study kare aur fir is baat ko samjhe ki usne aisi kya galti kari jis wajah se uski deal ne tp se pehle sl ko touch kiya. aise analysis ke bad trader apni ek bar kari hui galti ko dobara repeat nahi akrga jisse uska profit badega

+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 503 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)